Kate Moss designs own makeup collection
Monday 20 June 2011
Seems as if merely starring in beauty ads just doesn't cut it for la Moss anymore: together with beauty brand Rimmel, she will release her own product range this fall.
Rimmel, whose makeup has been promoted by the British supermodel for the past decade, said in a statement it was "very excited to announce our collaboration with our ambassador Kate Moss for a make-up range. Final products and packaging is still in the final stages of production and the line is due to hit shelves...in September. We plan to share more details of the launch over the coming months."
Rimmel London belongs to the beauty giant Coty, which also distributes Moss's own fragrances; in addition, the model currently stars in major beauty campaigns for Dior's Addict lipsticks and Yves Saint Laurent's Parisienne fragrance.
Life & Style blogs
The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
Microsoft's Cortana (the rival to Apple's Siri) leaked online
Private school refuses to readmit anorexic pupil because her presence would be 'too disruptive to the rest of the year group,' mother claims
'It's brusquely intimate': A bereaved daughter tackles the task of emptying her father's flat
Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Sir Patrick Stewart patches into David Cameron and Barack Obama's Ukraine talks with packet of wet wipes
- 4 Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women
- 5 Man stabbed with Legend of Zelda Master Sword in serious condition
£1000 per month: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a start-up mobile app develo...
£6.31 per hour: Inspiring Interns: This growing predictive analytical software...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cambridge: Randstad Education is the largest ed...
£18000 - £25000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Geoenvir...