Kate Moss designs own makeup collection
Monday 20 June 2011
Seems as if merely starring in beauty ads just doesn't cut it for la Moss anymore: together with beauty brand Rimmel, she will release her own product range this fall.
Rimmel, whose makeup has been promoted by the British supermodel for the past decade, said in a statement it was "very excited to announce our collaboration with our ambassador Kate Moss for a make-up range. Final products and packaging is still in the final stages of production and the line is due to hit shelves...in September. We plan to share more details of the launch over the coming months."
Rimmel London belongs to the beauty giant Coty, which also distributes Moss's own fragrances; in addition, the model currently stars in major beauty campaigns for Dior's Addict lipsticks and Yves Saint Laurent's Parisienne fragrance.
Life & Style blogs
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Bill Granger recipes: Tenderstem broccoli omelette; Fried eggs with Mexican-style tomato and chilli sauce; Pan-fried cavolo nero with soft-boiled egg
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
When is a wine made in Piedmont not a Piemonte wine? When EU rules make Italian vineyards invisible
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CORPORATE - Corporate Solicitor NQ+ An excelle...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...