Kate Moss designs own makeup collection
Monday 20 June 2011
Seems as if merely starring in beauty ads just doesn't cut it for la Moss anymore: together with beauty brand Rimmel, she will release her own product range this fall.
Rimmel, whose makeup has been promoted by the British supermodel for the past decade, said in a statement it was "very excited to announce our collaboration with our ambassador Kate Moss for a make-up range. Final products and packaging is still in the final stages of production and the line is due to hit shelves...in September. We plan to share more details of the launch over the coming months."
Rimmel London belongs to the beauty giant Coty, which also distributes Moss's own fragrances; in addition, the model currently stars in major beauty campaigns for Dior's Addict lipsticks and Yves Saint Laurent's Parisienne fragrance.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 2 Twitter’s American Airlines ‘terror threat’ 14-year-old girl arrested by police in Rotterdam
- 3 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 4 Man on a leash in Farringdon, London: Mystery of 'walkies' solved
- 5 World’s first cannabis vending machine unveiled in Colorado
£45000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Move from Audit to Advisor...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: You must ...
£60 - £70 per day: AER Teachers: THE SCHOOL: This outstanding Secondary School...
£36000 - £40000 Per Annum On call allowance.: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...