Lanvin launches European site, new blogger network goes live
Wednesday 30 March 2011
See what's happening in online fashion this week.
French fashion brand Lanvin has launched a new website especially for its European fans. Selling all of the label's collections, the new destination offers a seasonal 'Hot Picks' section, bridal shopping (filed under 'Blanche'), and fancy gifts such as playing cards printed in designer Alber Elbaz's signature drawings.
As part of the increasing content-sharing trend, some of fashion's favorite bloggers including Bryan Boy, Rumi of Fashion Toast, and Elin Kling as well as Industrie Magazine have teamed up for new network NowManifest.
With the help of her designer husband James Conran, supermodel Coco Rocha has launched her own website that archives her seven-year career.
New hot shoe designer Charlotte Olympia is launching her own e-commerce site this week.
Life & Style blogs
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Windows 10 automatically sends parents detailed dossier of their children's internet history and computer use
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
The truth behind who really buys sex dolls, from the man who makes the most realistic ones you can buy
- 1 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 2 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 3 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 4 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper
£28000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company's mission is to ma...
£13832 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This 5 star leisure destination on the w...
£20000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Account Manager is requ...