Lanvin launches European site, new blogger network goes live
Wednesday 30 March 2011
See what's happening in online fashion this week.
French fashion brand Lanvin has launched a new website especially for its European fans. Selling all of the label's collections, the new destination offers a seasonal 'Hot Picks' section, bridal shopping (filed under 'Blanche'), and fancy gifts such as playing cards printed in designer Alber Elbaz's signature drawings.
As part of the increasing content-sharing trend, some of fashion's favorite bloggers including Bryan Boy, Rumi of Fashion Toast, and Elin Kling as well as Industrie Magazine have teamed up for new network NowManifest.
With the help of her designer husband James Conran, supermodel Coco Rocha has launched her own website that archives her seven-year career.
New hot shoe designer Charlotte Olympia is launching her own e-commerce site this week.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...