Lanvin launches European site, new blogger network goes live
Wednesday 30 March 2011
See what's happening in online fashion this week.
French fashion brand Lanvin has launched a new website especially for its European fans. Selling all of the label's collections, the new destination offers a seasonal 'Hot Picks' section, bridal shopping (filed under 'Blanche'), and fancy gifts such as playing cards printed in designer Alber Elbaz's signature drawings.
As part of the increasing content-sharing trend, some of fashion's favorite bloggers including Bryan Boy, Rumi of Fashion Toast, and Elin Kling as well as Industrie Magazine have teamed up for new network NowManifest.
With the help of her designer husband James Conran, supermodel Coco Rocha has launched her own website that archives her seven-year career.
New hot shoe designer Charlotte Olympia is launching her own e-commerce site this week.
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Brit Awards 2015: Red carpet round up, from Paloma Faith to Ed Sheeran
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Fearne Cotton quits Radio 1 after ten years for 'family and new adventures'
salary equal to £40K pro-rata: Sauce Recruitment: Are you available to start a...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Creative Front-End Developer - Claph...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The role in this successful eco...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: QA Tester - London - £30,000 QA Tes...