New interactive Chanel beauty site launches
Friday 25 March 2011
Following the release of the highly successful short film
Animating Chanel earlier this year, the brand's beauty director Peter Philips has launched new interactive site, Chanel Makeup Confidential.
Linking back to the luxury house's main shopping page, the new destination features exclusive video content, backstage beauty looks and tutorials on how to recreate them, interviews with Philips, and of course lots and lots of information on the products, which this season center around Chanel's signature pearls.
The site sets new standards not only for other combined fashion and beauty houses such as Dior, but also for the social media-savviest of beauty brands such as MAC Cosmetics or Lancôme.
Life & Style blogs
The psychology of flirtation: how to know when someone's interested
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 E.L James's #AskELJames Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
£15000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The position will be home based...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent publishing and...