New interactive Chanel beauty site launches
Friday 25 March 2011
Following the release of the highly successful short film
Animating Chanel earlier this year, the brand's beauty director Peter Philips has launched new interactive site, Chanel Makeup Confidential.
Linking back to the luxury house's main shopping page, the new destination features exclusive video content, backstage beauty looks and tutorials on how to recreate them, interviews with Philips, and of course lots and lots of information on the products, which this season center around Chanel's signature pearls.
The site sets new standards not only for other combined fashion and beauty houses such as Dior, but also for the social media-savviest of beauty brands such as MAC Cosmetics or Lancôme.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6S price: new handset to remain as expensive, Apple unlikely to increase phones' storage
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
New Apple TV release date and price: streaming box and games console will launch in October
- 1 If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 4 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 5 New Apple TV release date and price: streaming box and games console will launch in October
£20000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With offices in London, Manches...
£30000 - £250000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Stock Broker/ Trainee FX, Stoc...
£30 - 40k + Benefits & Bonus: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is the single governing and regul...