New interactive Chanel beauty site launches
Friday 25 March 2011
Following the release of the highly successful short film
Animating Chanel earlier this year, the brand's beauty director Peter Philips has launched new interactive site, Chanel Makeup Confidential.
Linking back to the luxury house's main shopping page, the new destination features exclusive video content, backstage beauty looks and tutorials on how to recreate them, interviews with Philips, and of course lots and lots of information on the products, which this season center around Chanel's signature pearls.
The site sets new standards not only for other combined fashion and beauty houses such as Dior, but also for the social media-savviest of beauty brands such as MAC Cosmetics or Lancôme.
Life & Style blogs
The best swim shorts for men: Bag yourself the perfect pair and make a splash this summer
High-oestrogen contraceptive pills could raise breast cancer risk by 50%, study suggests
The best swim shorts for men
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
- 1 Mystery of the Siberian holes at the end of the world 'solved': Scientists offer explanation
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Sean Hannity reacts to Russell Brand's Israel-Gaza criticism: 'You're a dumb actor known for your failed marriage to Katy Perry'
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: A VERY HIGH QUALITY FIRM A high qual...
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful IT service provider that has bee...
£55000 - £65000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£60000 - £70000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...