New interactive Chanel beauty site launches
Friday 25 March 2011
Following the release of the highly successful short film
Animating Chanel earlier this year, the brand's beauty director Peter Philips has launched new interactive site, Chanel Makeup Confidential.
Linking back to the luxury house's main shopping page, the new destination features exclusive video content, backstage beauty looks and tutorials on how to recreate them, interviews with Philips, and of course lots and lots of information on the products, which this season center around Chanel's signature pearls.
The site sets new standards not only for other combined fashion and beauty houses such as Dior, but also for the social media-savviest of beauty brands such as MAC Cosmetics or Lancôme.
Life & Style blogs
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...
£17000 - £20000 Per Annum Bonus, Life Insurance + Other Benefits: Clearwater P...
£450 - £500 per day: Orgtel: SAS Business Analyst, London, Banking, Credit Ris...