New interactive Chanel beauty site launches
Friday 25 March 2011
Following the release of the highly successful short film
Animating Chanel earlier this year, the brand's beauty director Peter Philips has launched new interactive site, Chanel Makeup Confidential.
Linking back to the luxury house's main shopping page, the new destination features exclusive video content, backstage beauty looks and tutorials on how to recreate them, interviews with Philips, and of course lots and lots of information on the products, which this season center around Chanel's signature pearls.
The site sets new standards not only for other combined fashion and beauty houses such as Dior, but also for the social media-savviest of beauty brands such as MAC Cosmetics or Lancôme.
Life & Style blogs
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Scientists find the origin of 'bad' fat linked to heart disease and cancer
Amputee drummer gains 'superhuman' skills with robotic arm
Stevia wonder: The plant that's a super sugar alternative – and free from calories and carbs
International Women's Day 2014: Google makes 80 second video of inspirational women from across the world for animated Doodle
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 4 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 5 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
£3360 - £16800 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: Cover Supervisor requ...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: Male and Female PE te...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...