Cartier's Les Heures du Parfum now available
Thursday 03 December 2009
Just in time for the holidays, the luxury brand has released a new series of scents called Les Heures du Parfum (English: The Hours of Perfume), following labels such as Chanel (Les Exclusifs) and Hermès (Hermèssences) into high-end perfume collections.
Five inaugural fragrances of the final thirteen were released at Saks Fifth Avenue in the US in November, with international Cartier boutiques following this month.
The first five scents stand for 'I' or 'L'Heure Promise' (The Promising Hour; smells of iris and sandalwood), 'VI' or 'L'Heure Brillante' (The Shining Hour; notes of lemon and gin), 'X' or 'L'Heure Folle' (The Crazy Hour; blackcurrant and blueberry), 'XII' or 'L'Heure Mystérieuse' (The Mysterious Hour; jasmine and patchouli), and finally 'XIII' or 'La Treizième Heure' (The Thirteenth Hour; narcissus and maté).
Two more will hit the market in non-chronological order each following year. 'Les Heures du Parfum' by Cartier sells exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue and international Cartier boutiques for €224.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
Surviving cancer: They were expected to die - yet these childhood-cancer patients knew nothing of their diagnosis
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 3 Scottish referendum 'English question': Tory MPs call on David Cameron to create an English first minister in wake of No vote
- 4 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£70000 - £80000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Group Head of Marketing and Communic...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: Level 3 Nursery Nurse required for ...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: L3 Nursery Nurses urgently required...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: We have a number of schools based S...