Cartier's Les Heures du Parfum now available
Thursday 03 December 2009
Just in time for the holidays, the luxury brand has released a new series of scents called Les Heures du Parfum (English: The Hours of Perfume), following labels such as Chanel (Les Exclusifs) and Hermès (Hermèssences) into high-end perfume collections.
Five inaugural fragrances of the final thirteen were released at Saks Fifth Avenue in the US in November, with international Cartier boutiques following this month.
The first five scents stand for 'I' or 'L'Heure Promise' (The Promising Hour; smells of iris and sandalwood), 'VI' or 'L'Heure Brillante' (The Shining Hour; notes of lemon and gin), 'X' or 'L'Heure Folle' (The Crazy Hour; blackcurrant and blueberry), 'XII' or 'L'Heure Mystérieuse' (The Mysterious Hour; jasmine and patchouli), and finally 'XIII' or 'La Treizième Heure' (The Thirteenth Hour; narcissus and maté).
Two more will hit the market in non-chronological order each following year. 'Les Heures du Parfum' by Cartier sells exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue and international Cartier boutiques for €224.
Life & Style blogs
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Apple iOS 7.1 update: Boxes are out, circles are in; CarPlay support and no more random resets
Titanfall: Release date, gameplay basics, DLC and everything else you need to know
- 1 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: One of the largest mobile advert...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client specialises in creati...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Private Cli...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residential...