Celine collection arrives at Dover Street Market
Monday 16 November 2009
Dover Street Market has opened of a unique space to coincide with the arrival of Phoebe Philo's debut collection for Celine.
From today, Philo's Sping Summer 2010 collection will be available from the exclusive London boutique as part of their 'beautiful chaos' manifesto.
The unique store concept and collaboration, designed especially by Philo for Dover Street Market, will house the complete collection of ready to wear, shoes and accessories.
Philo is considered to be the brains behind the revitalisation of Chloe, the French label which she headed up for five year until 2006.
Writing for The Independent, Susannah Frankel said of the collection: "The no-frills feel of the collection not only suits Celine down to the ground but is also perfectly suited to the wish to dress to impress without shouting about it that seems perfectly right for now."
Life & Style blogs
Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Health warning over 88,000 foreign doctors working in the NHS
Childhood bullying 'can lead to depression and unemployment in adulthood'
Baby catches deadly meningitis infection from cat
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 3 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...