Celine collection arrives at Dover Street Market
Monday 16 November 2009
Dover Street Market has opened of a unique space to coincide with the arrival of Phoebe Philo's debut collection for Celine.
From today, Philo's Sping Summer 2010 collection will be available from the exclusive London boutique as part of their 'beautiful chaos' manifesto.
The unique store concept and collaboration, designed especially by Philo for Dover Street Market, will house the complete collection of ready to wear, shoes and accessories.
Philo is considered to be the brains behind the revitalisation of Chloe, the French label which she headed up for five year until 2006.
Writing for The Independent, Susannah Frankel said of the collection: "The no-frills feel of the collection not only suits Celine down to the ground but is also perfectly suited to the wish to dress to impress without shouting about it that seems perfectly right for now."
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...