Celine collection arrives at Dover Street Market
Monday 16 November 2009
Dover Street Market has opened of a unique space to coincide with the arrival of Phoebe Philo's debut collection for Celine.
From today, Philo's Sping Summer 2010 collection will be available from the exclusive London boutique as part of their 'beautiful chaos' manifesto.
The unique store concept and collaboration, designed especially by Philo for Dover Street Market, will house the complete collection of ready to wear, shoes and accessories.
Philo is considered to be the brains behind the revitalisation of Chloe, the French label which she headed up for five year until 2006.
Writing for The Independent, Susannah Frankel said of the collection: "The no-frills feel of the collection not only suits Celine down to the ground but is also perfectly suited to the wish to dress to impress without shouting about it that seems perfectly right for now."
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...