Cool under the collar
Saturday 01 July 1995
Lilac suede shirtdress, pounds 350, by Scooter, from Way-In at Harrods, Knightsbridge, London SW1; white satin ankle-strap shoes, pounds 185, by Christian Louboutin,
19 Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Paris 75001, mail order 00-331-42-36-05- 31
Lilac fine cotton shirtdress with double cuffs and embroidery detail on hem, pounds 235, by Paul Smith Women, 40 Floral Street, Covent Garden, London WC2
Photographer Garth Meyer
Stylist Emma Sanchez
Make-up Alan Milroy for Faces
Hair Siegfried for Atlantis
Model Melanie Karch from Marilyn Gauthier Below
Off-white cotton drill shirt with button-back short sleeves, and button- down military breast pocket, pounds 125, by Equipment, 21 Sloane Street, London SW1; stockist inquiries, 0171-629 4774; fuschia satin slingbacks, pounds 165, by Christian Louboutin, as before
Eau-de-nil cotton drill dress, buttoned to waist with two pockets on hips, pounds 75, by APC, 124 Draycott Avenue, London SW3
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...