Dover Street Market release new fragrance
Wednesday 09 September 2009
Exclusive London store Dover Street Market is launching its own perfume, it has been announced.
The fragrance for both men and women is a modern construction of a classic woody perfume.
The unique packaging created by Comme des Garcons, Rei Kawakubo includes an inside-out looking design while the bottle is decorated with the DSM logo, printed sideways.
The fragrance is set to be launched tomorrow at the London store, while a worldwide release will follow later this month at all Comme des Garçons shops and various other outlets.
More information can be found at www.doverstreetmarket.com
Life & Style blogs
The mother who never gave up on her child abused by the Oxford child sex ring
Britain scrapes into top 25 countries in the world to be a mother in Save the Children report
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry
£13676.46 - £16411.61 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment Cons...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Are you great at building rela...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...