Dover Street Market release new fragrance
Wednesday 09 September 2009
Exclusive London store Dover Street Market is launching its own perfume, it has been announced.
The fragrance for both men and women is a modern construction of a classic woody perfume.
The unique packaging created by Comme des Garcons, Rei Kawakubo includes an inside-out looking design while the bottle is decorated with the DSM logo, printed sideways.
The fragrance is set to be launched tomorrow at the London store, while a worldwide release will follow later this month at all Comme des Garçons shops and various other outlets.
More information can be found at www.doverstreetmarket.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...