Be brave this summer - dare to go bare under the season's chiffon and organza. Styling by Sophia Neophitou. Photographs by Dietmar
Saturday 24 May 1997
Grey and cream silk chiffon dress, pounds 555, by Prada, 43-45 Sloane Street, London SW1; black knickers, by Marks & Spencer, 458 Oxford Street, London W1 and branches nationwide
Ice blue devore tabard dress, pounds 1,050, by Martine Sitbon, from Pellicano, 63 South Molton Street, London W1; leopard mesh mules, pounds 245, by Manolo Blahnik, 49 Old Church Street, London SW3
Apricot silk chiffon dress with chenille embroidery, pounds 995, by Antonio Berardi, as before; lilac mesh high heels, pounds 320, by Gianni Versace, 34-36 Old Bond Street, London W1; Versace Collections, The Italian Centre, 162 Ingram Street, Glasgow
Grey tulle dress with jet beading, pounds 4,900, by Giorgio Armani, 37 Sloane Street, London SW1; black mesh mules, pounds 245, by Manolo Blahnik for Antonio Berardi, as before; black knickers, pounds 7, by Marks & Spencer, as before
Fashion assistant: Holly Davies
Hair: Pasquale Ferrante
Make-Up: Christina Reyna from FACE Stockholm
Model: Annie Henley at Next NY
Life & Style blogs
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...