Fashion: Can Kim Kardashian's klothing konvince?
"Does Kim Kardashian belong on the cover of a fashion magazine?" asks this week's New York magazine, next to a close-up of the perennially pouting reality-television star.
Inside, the accompanying article suggests that she will never be taken seriously by the world of high fashion, the world of Vanity Fair's best-dressed list, front row at Chanel, Anna Wintour and the Met Ball. Fortunately for Kim, though, Dorothy Perkins, a store that still thinks a boob tube is the last word in chic, is more than happy to be associated with the E! pin-up.
It has just been confirmed that Kardashian, along with sisters Kourtney and Khloe, will stock their Kardashian Kollection in good ol' Dotty P's, which, let's face it, is destined to be komplete krap.
To be fair, it's certainly a good pairing. Cheap and cheerful high-street thread-peddler meets kheep and kheerful self-promoter.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Bomber jacket worn by Mary Berry sells out within an hour
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Promising volunteer Trustee op...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...
£110 - £130 per hour: Randstad Education Reading: Psychology Teacher needed fo...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: Randstad Education are curren...