Fashion: Can Kim Kardashian's klothing konvince?
"Does Kim Kardashian belong on the cover of a fashion magazine?" asks this week's New York magazine, next to a close-up of the perennially pouting reality-television star.
Inside, the accompanying article suggests that she will never be taken seriously by the world of high fashion, the world of Vanity Fair's best-dressed list, front row at Chanel, Anna Wintour and the Met Ball. Fortunately for Kim, though, Dorothy Perkins, a store that still thinks a boob tube is the last word in chic, is more than happy to be associated with the E! pin-up.
It has just been confirmed that Kardashian, along with sisters Kourtney and Khloe, will stock their Kardashian Kollection in good ol' Dotty P's, which, let's face it, is destined to be komplete krap.
To be fair, it's certainly a good pairing. Cheap and cheerful high-street thread-peddler meets kheep and kheerful self-promoter.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 Germanwings crash: Descent may have been 'deliberate, suicidal choice' by pilot, claims experts
- 4 Germanwings plane crash live: Andreas Guenter Lubitz intentionally crashed flight 9525 into the Alps in act of mass murder and suicide – latest
- 5 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity to...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Trainee Managers are required to join the UK's...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will maximise the effective...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission : SThree: Hello! I know most ...