Fashion: Can Kim Kardashian's klothing konvince?
"Does Kim Kardashian belong on the cover of a fashion magazine?" asks this week's New York magazine, next to a close-up of the perennially pouting reality-television star.
Inside, the accompanying article suggests that she will never be taken seriously by the world of high fashion, the world of Vanity Fair's best-dressed list, front row at Chanel, Anna Wintour and the Met Ball. Fortunately for Kim, though, Dorothy Perkins, a store that still thinks a boob tube is the last word in chic, is more than happy to be associated with the E! pin-up.
It has just been confirmed that Kardashian, along with sisters Kourtney and Khloe, will stock their Kardashian Kollection in good ol' Dotty P's, which, let's face it, is destined to be komplete krap.
To be fair, it's certainly a good pairing. Cheap and cheerful high-street thread-peddler meets kheep and kheerful self-promoter.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
James Foley beheading: Twitter 'actively suspending' accounts sharing graphic imagery
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
'Long Live the Nazis' spaghetti dish sold in Taiwan renamed after backlash
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 4 Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda': Singer finally releases predictable video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£120 - £162 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education require an ex...
£120 - £162 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Year 3 primary supply teacher ne...
£100 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Bristol: Supply special educational ne...
£32500 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Birmingham: European Social Fund...