Fashion: Can Kim Kardashian's klothing konvince?
"Does Kim Kardashian belong on the cover of a fashion magazine?" asks this week's New York magazine, next to a close-up of the perennially pouting reality-television star.
Inside, the accompanying article suggests that she will never be taken seriously by the world of high fashion, the world of Vanity Fair's best-dressed list, front row at Chanel, Anna Wintour and the Met Ball. Fortunately for Kim, though, Dorothy Perkins, a store that still thinks a boob tube is the last word in chic, is more than happy to be associated with the E! pin-up.
It has just been confirmed that Kardashian, along with sisters Kourtney and Khloe, will stock their Kardashian Kollection in good ol' Dotty P's, which, let's face it, is destined to be komplete krap.
To be fair, it's certainly a good pairing. Cheap and cheerful high-street thread-peddler meets kheep and kheerful self-promoter.
Life & Style blogs
Google Photos tags black people as 'gorillas', puts pictures in special folder
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
What happens to your body when you drink too much water during exercise?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 3 Alton Towers Air breaks down: 80 people stuck on broken down Monorail during heatwave
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Alwaleed bin Talal: Saudi Prince to donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you familiar with the sayin...
£6 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care organisation take pride in del...
£6 - £7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care organisation take pride in del...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...