Fashion Update: Back on the catwalk at fiftysomething
Thursday 03 February 1994
The advertisements, which are due to break later this month, feature two brother and sister acts: Sophia and Roman Coppola (of Francis Ford Coppola stock) and Ione Skye and Donovan Leich (daughter and son of Donovan, the Sixties singer), as well as Zoe Cassavetes (daughter of actor/director John).
'The Pack', as they've been dubbed, appear suitably scruffy in a variety of post- grunge outfits, just the job for hanging out at the infamous Viper Room in LA.
Life & Style blogs
Versace haute couture review: Beautiful evening dresses are some of the loveliest Donatella has ever created
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 1 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 2 What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
- 3 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 4 Black teen in critical condition after store employee 'shoots him for stealing 79-cent pack of cookies'
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£7 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care provider is looking for Home ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...