Kim Kardashian confirms dress designer
Tuesday 02 August 2011
Kim Kardashian has confirmed Vera Wang will design her wedding dress.
The reality TV star - who will marry fiance Kris Humphries later this month - has revealed close family friend Vera, 62, was her first choice to create the "dream" gown.
Kim wrote on her blog: "I am so excited to reveal that Vera Wang is my wedding dress designer. Vera has been a close family friend for a long time and we had talked about this moment for years, so when it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of. No one designs gowns the way she does!
"I know that Vera can make my dream come true and create the most perfect gown for my special day."
Kim's sister Khloe - who married basketball star Lamar Odom in 2009 in a custom made Vera Wang gown - has previously revealed her hopes that Kim would choose the same designer. She said: "Just because I love her, and I feel like when you think of wedding, you think of Vera Wang. I think it would be a perfect fit."
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6S price: new handset to cost the same, Apple unlikely to increase phones' storage
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
Every hospital patient will be given a barcode as part of plan to create a 'paper free' NHS
No, a porn star wasn't tricked into performing a sex act on her brother
- 1 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 4 A Chinese journalist has appeared on state television 'confessing' to causing the stock market chaos
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Are you looking to take your ...
£20000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Exciting career prospect for ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award-winning company, whi...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique & exciting opp...