Lanvin launches rosy spring perfume in 2010
Tuesday 15 December 2009
French fashion house Lanvin has announced the release of an update of its
Jeanne fragrance, the label's creative director Alber Elbaz's hommage to founder Jeanne Lanvin.
The limited-edition Jeanne La Rose will be "more romantic" and "more couture" than its predecessor, according to the brand.
Rose essence is a universal ingredient in perfumery, and rose scent-dominated fragrances have always been popular, with the most recent examples including Dolce & Gabbana's Rose The One, Paul Smith's Rose, and L'Occitane's solid rose perfume.
In Lanvin's case, the flower will be paired with rasperry and redcurrant, white musk, vetiver, and cedar wood. The fragrance, created by Olivier Pescheux (Givaudan) will become available in March, priced at €58.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop after performer tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway attacked on Notting Hill street by man 'shouting about the holocaust'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...