Lanvin launches rosy spring perfume in 2010
Tuesday 15 December 2009
French fashion house Lanvin has announced the release of an update of its
Jeanne fragrance, the label's creative director Alber Elbaz's hommage to founder Jeanne Lanvin.
The limited-edition Jeanne La Rose will be "more romantic" and "more couture" than its predecessor, according to the brand.
Rose essence is a universal ingredient in perfumery, and rose scent-dominated fragrances have always been popular, with the most recent examples including Dolce & Gabbana's Rose The One, Paul Smith's Rose, and L'Occitane's solid rose perfume.
In Lanvin's case, the flower will be paired with rasperry and redcurrant, white musk, vetiver, and cedar wood. The fragrance, created by Olivier Pescheux (Givaudan) will become available in March, priced at €58.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
Lack of medically trained staff leaves NHS 111 phone service struggling to cope, insider claims
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A reputable organisation within the leisure i...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£96000 - £200000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Looking for a better earning p...
£32000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A rapidly expanding company in ...