Lenny Kravitz's rock offspring stars in 'royal' perfume ads
Saturday 21 November 2009
Zoe Kravitz, a recent regular in fashion weeks' front rows, has landed her biggest stint to date as the face of Vera Wang's
Zoe, daughter of rocker Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet, has taken over from teen star Camilla Belle as the new face of the scent.
Hiring rockstar offspring for fashion and beauty campaigns seems to be a guarantor for success right now - see Georgia Jagger's work for Hudson Jeans or Amber le Bon for Moschino, Myla and River Island - which shouldn't come as a big surprise given that stars such as Mick Jagger or Duran Duran singer Simon Le Bon have a tendency to attract the world's most favorable gene pool. Phil Collins' daughter Lily, an aspiring actress, could be next.
But Vera Wang's trendy approach doesn't stop here: the designer has also launched an interactive website for the fragrance, verawangprincess.com, that lets users upload their own pictures via Facebook to see themselves appear in the Princess ads, a social-media tool already used by brands including Gucci and Burberry. The site also features a 'Princess Playlist' that can be bought on iTunes.
Vera Wang Princess sells exclusively at Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Macy's, Sephora, and verawang.com. Products range from body lotion, polish and body butter to eau de toilette, priced from $38 to $72.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior DBA (SQ...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Business Anal...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Global leading Energy Tra...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: CXL, Triple Po...