London Fashion Week to be streamed live
Friday 19 February 2010
For those not fortunate enough to be attending London Fashion Week in person, all the key shows will be available to watch live on the official website, and next week, on www.independent.co.uk.
It is the first time that a live stream has been made available and incorporates many of the major shows of the week, starting from today and running until Wednesday.
Highlights on Saturday will include the Autumn Winter collection from Kinder Aggugini, described as "Napoleonic with sensual dresses and early rockers style." PPQ will also be featured tomorrow.
Sunday will feature the Central Saint Martins MA show, which in the past has witnessed early collections by the likes of Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen.
The live stream and further details can be found at www.londonfashionweeklive.co.uk. From Monday, the shows will be available to watch here on The Independent website.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Bomber jacket worn by Mary Berry sells out within an hour
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Promising volunteer Trustee op...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...
£110 - £130 per hour: Randstad Education Reading: Psychology Teacher needed fo...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: Randstad Education are curren...