London Fashion Week to be streamed live
Friday 19 February 2010
For those not fortunate enough to be attending London Fashion Week in person, all the key shows will be available to watch live on the official website, and next week, on www.independent.co.uk.
It is the first time that a live stream has been made available and incorporates many of the major shows of the week, starting from today and running until Wednesday.
Highlights on Saturday will include the Autumn Winter collection from Kinder Aggugini, described as "Napoleonic with sensual dresses and early rockers style." PPQ will also be featured tomorrow.
Sunday will feature the Central Saint Martins MA show, which in the past has witnessed early collections by the likes of Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen.
The live stream and further details can be found at www.londonfashionweeklive.co.uk. From Monday, the shows will be available to watch here on The Independent website.
Life & Style blogs
Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...