Naomi Campbell's PA – the world's toughest job?
What's the most dangerous job in the world? Firefighter? Lion tamer? Bomb-disposal engineer?
Surely a contender must be the role of personal assistant to Naomi Campbell and yesterday there was speculation that the British beauty might be hiring after it was reported that a Hollywood recruiting website was looking for "a full-time personal assistant with very thick skin" for a New York-based supermodel.
Campbell has been accused of violence against employees 10 times between 1998 and 2008, pleading guilty to assaulting PA Georgina Galanis with a mobile phone in 2000 and assaulting her former housekeeper Ana Scolavino in 2007 for which she was forced to attend anger management classes and do community service in New York (which she completed wearing a Dolce & Gabbana silver sequinned gown).
Other notorious incidents include spitting on police at Heathrow in a row over lost luggage. A spokesperson for Campbell later denied that it was her client who had placed the ad, leaving jobseekers relieved.
Life & Style blogs
The mother who never gave up on her child abused by the Oxford child sex ring
Britain scrapes into top 25 countries in the world to be a mother in Save the Children report
How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 3 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 4 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry
- 5 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil
£13676.46 - £16411.61 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment Cons...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Are you great at building rela...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...