Pop goes the fashion editor
Who said fashion icons must cultivate a bone-chilling froideur? Not the French.
With the re-launch of the Vogue Paris website comes a comic turn from its editor, the fabulous Emmanuelle Alt, who has sacrificed some of her dignity (but no fans) and dressed as George Michael to sing Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go for its debut.
OK, there was no Sun-in or mullet wig involved – and Alt still looked impeccable – but it's like when the scary teacher reveals a sense of humour: you're only more in awe.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the French Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 TK Maxx and discount stores: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£50000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonus: Pro-Recruitment Group:...
£35000 - £44000 per annum + excellent company benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group:...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Manager - Tailor ...
£33000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Audit Senior - Birmingham ...