Sarah Jessica Parker splits from Halston?
Wednesday 13 July 2011
Sarah Jessica Parker and Halston have reportedly ended their working relationship.
The 'Sex and the City' actress was the president of the iconic label until recently and although no formal announcement has been made by either party, the split was alluded to in a recent interview the star completed with US Vogue.
A line in the interview reads: "When 'Sex and the City', to her own surprise, made her a fashion star, she launched her own design label and perfumes, as well assigning on to run the Halston Heritage label, a relationship that recently came to an end."
Last November it was revealed Sarah Jessica was not been pleased the CEO of Halston Bonnie Takhar had been forced to step down. A source said: "Sarah has been a strong supporter of Bonnie for a very long time, and has been the sole voice supporting her against the board and shareholders.
"She has been fighting this for a very long time. She believed in Bonnie. She was emotional and upset because this finally came to a head."
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
Worrying about your weight makes you more likely to pile on the pounds, researchers claim
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Refugee crisis: Sweden the only European country with a majority favourable towards non-EU immigration
- 2 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 3 Malnourished two-year-old found being breastfed by dog in Chile
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 YouTube video shows woman verbally abusing takeaway staff 'because they used green peppers'
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...