TAKE IT AS RED
Sunday 21 September 1997
This page: red glass beaded headress, to order from Phillip Treacy, 69 Elizabeth Street, SW1 (enq: 0171 259 9605)
Opposite page: red duchesse satin skirt, pounds 1,114, red duchesse satin shirt, pounds 553, and satin tie, pounds 70, both by Balenciaga, available from Joseph, 77 Fulham Road, SW3 (enq: 0171 823 9500)
Above: red leather dress, pounds 930, to order from Antonio Berardi (0171 836 4265)
Right: red dress with fabric flower corsage, pounds 400, by Ghost, from a selection at 13 Hinde Street, W1, and 36 Ledbury Road W11 (enq: 0181 960 3121)
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
UK's first plus-size fashion magazine Slink hits the shelves: 'Style doesn't stop at size 8'
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Christmas comes early to Hong Kong, as millions of bank notes spill out onto busy street
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...