TAKE IT AS RED
Sunday 21 September 1997
This page: red glass beaded headress, to order from Phillip Treacy, 69 Elizabeth Street, SW1 (enq: 0171 259 9605)
Opposite page: red duchesse satin skirt, pounds 1,114, red duchesse satin shirt, pounds 553, and satin tie, pounds 70, both by Balenciaga, available from Joseph, 77 Fulham Road, SW3 (enq: 0171 823 9500)
Above: red leather dress, pounds 930, to order from Antonio Berardi (0171 836 4265)
Right: red dress with fabric flower corsage, pounds 400, by Ghost, from a selection at 13 Hinde Street, W1, and 36 Ledbury Road W11 (enq: 0181 960 3121)
Life & Style blogs
McDonald’s launches clothing line using Big Mac prints
Distressed Zayn Malik fans are cutting themselves - how did fandom get so dark?
Clocks change: how to make sure iPhone and smartphones automatically ‘spring forward’
Curvy model Kate Upton is returning to the big screen for the film The Layover
American Apparel gets another ad banned by advertising watchdog for sexualising children
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 Zayn Malik already working on solo material, just days after quitting One Direction
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Jeremy Clarkson calls on trolls to leave producer Oisin Tymon alone: 'None of this is his fault'
£19000 - £19665 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking to join an awar...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is looking to find a...
£25000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity exists ...
£21000 - £23600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity to join...