TAKE IT AS RED
Sunday 21 September 1997
This page: red glass beaded headress, to order from Phillip Treacy, 69 Elizabeth Street, SW1 (enq: 0171 259 9605)
Opposite page: red duchesse satin skirt, pounds 1,114, red duchesse satin shirt, pounds 553, and satin tie, pounds 70, both by Balenciaga, available from Joseph, 77 Fulham Road, SW3 (enq: 0171 823 9500)
Above: red leather dress, pounds 930, to order from Antonio Berardi (0171 836 4265)
Right: red dress with fabric flower corsage, pounds 400, by Ghost, from a selection at 13 Hinde Street, W1, and 36 Ledbury Road W11 (enq: 0181 960 3121)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 3 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A reputable organisation within the leisure i...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£96000 - £200000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Looking for a better earning p...
£32000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A rapidly expanding company in ...