The eyes have it: Our vote for party accessory
of the year goes to these lashes
Sunday 30 December 2012
(From top) 1. Small peacock lashes
£10, Paperself, love-makeup.co.uk
2. Miss Couture Lace lashes
£10.99, Bourjois, boots.com
3. Diva lashes
4. Sarah Party Lashes
£6.08, Girls Aloud Eylure, Superdrug stores
5. Premium red Patterned lashes
£50, Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura, shuuemura.co.uk
6. Oh My thick lashes
£6.95, Katy Perry by Eylure, boots.com
Life & Style blogs
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 3 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 4 Bahar Mustafa: Goldsmiths Students' Union diversity officer to keep her job after vote of no confidence petition fails
- 5 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As the successful candidate you...
£17000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Join one of the UK's leading de...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for a white-ha...