The eyes have it: Our vote for party accessory
of the year goes to these lashes
Sunday 30 December 2012
(From top) 1. Small peacock lashes
£10, Paperself, love-makeup.co.uk
2. Miss Couture Lace lashes
£10.99, Bourjois, boots.com
3. Diva lashes
4. Sarah Party Lashes
£6.08, Girls Aloud Eylure, Superdrug stores
5. Premium red Patterned lashes
£50, Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura, shuuemura.co.uk
6. Oh My thick lashes
£6.95, Katy Perry by Eylure, boots.com
Life & Style blogs
Entrepreneur creates $10m stealth Navy warship that he hopes to sell to US government
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
Jeremy Hunt to reform hospital parking rules
Victoria’s Secret says tickets for the London fashion show are not for 'sale' - but seats are still available for £10k
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 West poised to join forces with President Assad in face of Islamic State
- 3 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£30000 - £45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A global investment management fi...
£65000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Engineer-(CCIE, CC...
£70000 - £80000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Analyst - (CCIE, C...
£60000 - £80000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Engineer-(Design, ...