The eyes have it: Our vote for party accessory
of the year goes to these lashes
Sunday 30 December 2012
(From top) 1. Small peacock lashes
£10, Paperself, love-makeup.co.uk
2. Miss Couture Lace lashes
£10.99, Bourjois, boots.com
3. Diva lashes
4. Sarah Party Lashes
£6.08, Girls Aloud Eylure, Superdrug stores
5. Premium red Patterned lashes
£50, Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura, shuuemura.co.uk
6. Oh My thick lashes
£6.95, Katy Perry by Eylure, boots.com
Life & Style blogs
US Airways tweet pornographic photo response to customer who complained
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Heartbleed: 50m Android phones may be affected, report shows
The pain of IVF: Italian woman vows to keep the IVF babies from someone else’s eggs
Smoking cannabis could change the part of the brain dealing with motivation, according to one new study
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for auction...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 3 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline bribed doctors to boost sales, says whistleblower
£26K-30k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£25K-28k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£50000 - £65000 Per Annum potentially flexible for the right candidate: Clearw...
£38000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have experience of ...