The eyes have it: Our vote for party accessory
of the year goes to these lashes
Sunday 30 December 2012
(From top) 1. Small peacock lashes
£10, Paperself, love-makeup.co.uk
2. Miss Couture Lace lashes
£10.99, Bourjois, boots.com
3. Diva lashes
4. Sarah Party Lashes
£6.08, Girls Aloud Eylure, Superdrug stores
5. Premium red Patterned lashes
£50, Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura, shuuemura.co.uk
6. Oh My thick lashes
£6.95, Katy Perry by Eylure, boots.com
Life & Style blogs
Schematics from Israel's Iron Dome missile shield 'hacked' by Chinese, says report
Sainsbury’s unveils UK’s ‘safest’ super-high-tech HGV to cut cyclist deaths in London
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: I am currently recruiting for an Operati...
£100 - £110 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Project Coordinator/Order Entry Ham...
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based i...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading company within the healthcare ...