The eyes have it: Our vote for party accessory
of the year goes to these lashes
Sunday 30 December 2012
(From top) 1. Small peacock lashes
£10, Paperself, love-makeup.co.uk
2. Miss Couture Lace lashes
£10.99, Bourjois, boots.com
3. Diva lashes
4. Sarah Party Lashes
£6.08, Girls Aloud Eylure, Superdrug stores
5. Premium red Patterned lashes
£50, Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura, shuuemura.co.uk
6. Oh My thick lashes
£6.95, Katy Perry by Eylure, boots.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Office Administrator is requ...
£12000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion and growth of ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Operations Leader is required to join a lea...