Trending: Jeepers creepers, how'd you do those peepers?
Cheering news for fans of elaborate eye makeup who are shaky of hand or just butter-fingered.
A new range of adhesive eyeliner designs has landed on the Trending desk and they're rather fabulous (or perhaps that's just the teenage goth in me).
The creation of make-up artist Phyllis Cohen, who has applied slap to famous faces including David Bowie and Annie Lennox, Face Lace is a collection of re-usable decals that takes the wobbly lines out of pimping your lids with swooping black edges.
Available from face-lace.com, they start at £13.95, but what price fulfilling an ex-goth's cosmetic dreams?
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 will function as 'mobile wallet' following Apple deal with Visa - reports
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Emma Watson on Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak: 'Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated is reading the comments'
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious
- 5 Nigerian witch-finder Helen Ukpabio threatens legal action against human rights organisations
£55000 - £65000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A Global Financial Service Organi...
£60000 - £70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A prestigious leading professiona...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A Global Financial Service Organi...
£50000 - £70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: One of the global leaders in prov...