Trending: Jeepers creepers, how'd you do those peepers?
Cheering news for fans of elaborate eye makeup who are shaky of hand or just butter-fingered.
A new range of adhesive eyeliner designs has landed on the Trending desk and they're rather fabulous (or perhaps that's just the teenage goth in me).
The creation of make-up artist Phyllis Cohen, who has applied slap to famous faces including David Bowie and Annie Lennox, Face Lace is a collection of re-usable decals that takes the wobbly lines out of pimping your lids with swooping black edges.
Available from face-lace.com, they start at £13.95, but what price fulfilling an ex-goth's cosmetic dreams?
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...