Trending: Jeepers creepers, how'd you do those peepers?
Cheering news for fans of elaborate eye makeup who are shaky of hand or just butter-fingered.
A new range of adhesive eyeliner designs has landed on the Trending desk and they're rather fabulous (or perhaps that's just the teenage goth in me).
The creation of make-up artist Phyllis Cohen, who has applied slap to famous faces including David Bowie and Annie Lennox, Face Lace is a collection of re-usable decals that takes the wobbly lines out of pimping your lids with swooping black edges.
Available from face-lace.com, they start at £13.95, but what price fulfilling an ex-goth's cosmetic dreams?
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
The best Oscar dresses of all time
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Google Plus might be dead, as ‘Streams’ and ‘Photos’ take its place
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...