Trending: Jeepers creepers, how'd you do those peepers?
Cheering news for fans of elaborate eye makeup who are shaky of hand or just butter-fingered.
A new range of adhesive eyeliner designs has landed on the Trending desk and they're rather fabulous (or perhaps that's just the teenage goth in me).
The creation of make-up artist Phyllis Cohen, who has applied slap to famous faces including David Bowie and Annie Lennox, Face Lace is a collection of re-usable decals that takes the wobbly lines out of pimping your lids with swooping black edges.
Available from face-lace.com, they start at £13.95, but what price fulfilling an ex-goth's cosmetic dreams?
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
Surviving cancer: They were expected to die - yet these childhood-cancer patients knew nothing of their diagnosis
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 5 New Tricks: Dennis Waterman to leave the show after a decade of crime-solving
£70000 - £80000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Group Head of Marketing and Communic...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: Level 3 Nursery Nurse required for ...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: L3 Nursery Nurses urgently required...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: We have a number of schools based S...