Trending: Jeepers creepers, how'd you do those peepers?
Cheering news for fans of elaborate eye makeup who are shaky of hand or just butter-fingered.
A new range of adhesive eyeliner designs has landed on the Trending desk and they're rather fabulous (or perhaps that's just the teenage goth in me).
The creation of make-up artist Phyllis Cohen, who has applied slap to famous faces including David Bowie and Annie Lennox, Face Lace is a collection of re-usable decals that takes the wobbly lines out of pimping your lids with swooping black edges.
Available from face-lace.com, they start at £13.95, but what price fulfilling an ex-goth's cosmetic dreams?
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
- 5 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL CSS Develop...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Graduate QA/Graduate T...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (MySQL, ...