Video: Victoria's Secret unveils $2.5m diamond-encrusted bra
Friday 19 October 2012
Lingerie giant Victoria's Secret has unveiled a jewel studded bra worth $2.5 million.
The luxury piece of lingerie is decorated with amethysts, sapphires and rubies, and a 20-carat diamond as the centre piece.
The bra was revealed at an event in New York yesterday by Brazilian model and Victoria's Secret runway veteran Alessandra Ambrosio.
According to Ambrosio the push-up bra, it is very comfortable to wear thanks to the padding. She will be wearing the bra on the catwalk for the Victoria's Secret show on 4 December.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Condom couture: Latex dresses hit the catwalk to raise awareness for HIV and Aids
- 1 Man tweets about bad service, gets kicked off plane, told to delete tweet before re-boarding
- 2 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Exclusive: David Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - SENIOR COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SO...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...