Video: Victoria's Secret unveils $2.5m diamond-encrusted bra
Friday 19 October 2012
Lingerie giant Victoria's Secret has unveiled a jewel studded bra worth $2.5 million.
The luxury piece of lingerie is decorated with amethysts, sapphires and rubies, and a 20-carat diamond as the centre piece.
The bra was revealed at an event in New York yesterday by Brazilian model and Victoria's Secret runway veteran Alessandra Ambrosio.
According to Ambrosio the push-up bra, it is very comfortable to wear thanks to the padding. She will be wearing the bra on the catwalk for the Victoria's Secret show on 4 December.
Life & Style blogs
Office plants computer chips under workers’ skin instead of ID cards
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...