Video: Victoria's Secret unveils $2.5m diamond-encrusted bra
Friday 19 October 2012
Lingerie giant Victoria's Secret has unveiled a jewel studded bra worth $2.5 million.
The luxury piece of lingerie is decorated with amethysts, sapphires and rubies, and a 20-carat diamond as the centre piece.
The bra was revealed at an event in New York yesterday by Brazilian model and Victoria's Secret runway veteran Alessandra Ambrosio.
According to Ambrosio the push-up bra, it is very comfortable to wear thanks to the padding. She will be wearing the bra on the catwalk for the Victoria's Secret show on 4 December.
Life & Style blogs
Google Maps hides image of Android robot urinating on Apple in surprisingly insolent Easter egg
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Audrey Hepburn is officially Britain’s style icon – 22 years after her death
Is PMS real? The tale of the premenstrual monster and its meaning
- 1 The scientist who takes 100 drugs a day so he can live to 150
- 2 The Visit: Trailer for M Night Shyamalan's latest horror film is terrifying
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Small Family Accountancy Practi...
£18000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is recruiting for ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This B2B software supplier, spe...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing SaaS (Softwar...