Orlando Bloom and Sienna Miller are an item
Thursday 08 July 2010
...at least when it comes to perfume ads: Orlando will star in the ads for the male flanker of the Sienna-fronted Hugo Boss Orange fragrance.
"BOSS Orange is a brand I immediately identified with because it has a laid back, spontaneous quality I relate to," the actor said in a press release.
Details on the ingredients, price, and launch date are yet to be revealed, but it is already clear that the fragrance - just like the women's version - will only be available in Europe.
Meanwhile, Bloom's colleague, Bruce Willis launches his first signature scent in his native Germany July 8. More information can be found at https://www.lrworld.com.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
£35000 - £40000 per annum + car and benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Helpdesk Analyst - Devon - £20,000 ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + generous bonus: Ashdown Group: Business Analytics ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Project Coordinator (Software Dev...