Orlando Bloom and Sienna Miller are an item
Thursday 08 July 2010
...at least when it comes to perfume ads: Orlando will star in the ads for the male flanker of the Sienna-fronted Hugo Boss Orange fragrance.
"BOSS Orange is a brand I immediately identified with because it has a laid back, spontaneous quality I relate to," the actor said in a press release.
Details on the ingredients, price, and launch date are yet to be revealed, but it is already clear that the fragrance - just like the women's version - will only be available in Europe.
Meanwhile, Bloom's colleague, Bruce Willis launches his first signature scent in his native Germany July 8. More information can be found at https://www.lrworld.com.
Life & Style blogs
World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Kristen Stewart opens star-studded Chanel show with Julianne Moore, Rita Ora and Lily Collins on the runway
You can now get verified on Tinder
- 1 Man who was struck and killed by lightning in Brecon Beacons 'was carrying a selfie stick'
- 2 Lisa Randolph-Gant: Queen Elsa cake maker says she will carry on baking and will not let people 'break her spirit'
- 3 Tube strike: This pedestrian-friendly map tells you the time it takes to walk between stations
- 4 Pamplona Running of the Bulls 2015: Three men gored and 10 hospitalised on first day of festival
- 5 Sarah Jessica Parker explains why she is not a feminist: 'It's not just about women now'
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Analyst is required ...
£16000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To succeed, you will need to ha...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join an award winni...
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...