Orlando Bloom and Sienna Miller are an item
Thursday 08 July 2010
...at least when it comes to perfume ads: Orlando will star in the ads for the male flanker of the Sienna-fronted Hugo Boss Orange fragrance.
"BOSS Orange is a brand I immediately identified with because it has a laid back, spontaneous quality I relate to," the actor said in a press release.
Details on the ingredients, price, and launch date are yet to be revealed, but it is already clear that the fragrance - just like the women's version - will only be available in Europe.
Meanwhile, Bloom's colleague, Bruce Willis launches his first signature scent in his native Germany July 8. More information can be found at https://www.lrworld.com.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' must be averted, warn scientists
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Oxford is the least affordable city in the UK, where houses cost 11 times local salaries
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Global leader in its respective ...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...