Screen Actors Guild Awards fashion: Our red carpet verdict
Monday 28 January 2013
January has been an exciting month for Hollywood as the year began with the Golden Globes and the Oscars on its way.
Yesterday it was the turn for Screen Actors Guild Awards, and if there's something that outsiders look forward the most at awards ceremonies is to see the stars walking on red carpet.
The monochrome trend was dominant this year with celebrities wearing Alexander McQueen, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchy and Chanel. The navy blue was surprisingly the choice of few actresses such as Amanda Seyfried and Jennifer Lawrence.
Life & Style blogs
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...