Screen Actors Guild Awards fashion: Our red carpet verdict
Monday 28 January 2013
January has been an exciting month for Hollywood as the year began with the Golden Globes and the Oscars on its way.
Yesterday it was the turn for Screen Actors Guild Awards, and if there's something that outsiders look forward the most at awards ceremonies is to see the stars walking on red carpet.
The monochrome trend was dominant this year with celebrities wearing Alexander McQueen, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchy and Chanel. The navy blue was surprisingly the choice of few actresses such as Amanda Seyfried and Jennifer Lawrence.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
The Last of Us: Ashley Johnson says she would play Ellie in a sequel
UK police to start seizing drivers' mobile phones after all crashes
How much independence should children have?
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and me: How Olivier Rousteing is revitalising the house of Balmain
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£450 - £500 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: PMO Manager - 6 month co...
£20 - £22 per hour + competitive: Orgtel: Senior Fund Administrator, Top Four ...
£7 per hour: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Would you like to have a better wo...
£50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: A Microsoft Dynamics CRM...