Screen Actors Guild Awards fashion: Our red carpet verdict
Monday 28 January 2013
January has been an exciting month for Hollywood as the year began with the Golden Globes and the Oscars on its way.
Yesterday it was the turn for Screen Actors Guild Awards, and if there's something that outsiders look forward the most at awards ceremonies is to see the stars walking on red carpet.
The monochrome trend was dominant this year with celebrities wearing Alexander McQueen, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchy and Chanel. The navy blue was surprisingly the choice of few actresses such as Amanda Seyfried and Jennifer Lawrence.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£16000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for individual...
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£40000 - £95000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Trainee Vehicle Inspectors / Pu...