Screen Actors Guild Awards fashion: Our red carpet verdict
Monday 28 January 2013
January has been an exciting month for Hollywood as the year began with the Golden Globes and the Oscars on its way.
Yesterday it was the turn for Screen Actors Guild Awards, and if there's something that outsiders look forward the most at awards ceremonies is to see the stars walking on red carpet.
The monochrome trend was dominant this year with celebrities wearing Alexander McQueen, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchy and Chanel. The navy blue was surprisingly the choice of few actresses such as Amanda Seyfried and Jennifer Lawrence.
Life & Style blogs
Twitter’s American Airlines ‘terror threat’ 14-year-old girl arrested by police in Rotterdam
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Heartbleed: 50m Android phones may be affected, report shows
The pain of IVF: Italian woman vows to keep the IVF babies from someone else’s eggs
Smoking cannabis could change the part of the brain dealing with motivation, according to one new study
- 1 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 2 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 3 Man on a leash in Farringdon, London: Mystery of 'walkies' solved
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline bribed doctors to boost sales, says whistleblower
Negotiable: Randstad Education Group: TAs, LSAs and Support Workers needed in ...
£41000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Eye for Detail? S...
£50000 - £65000 Per Annum potentially flexible for the right candidate: Clearw...
£38000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have experience of ...