Screen Actors Guild Awards fashion: Our red carpet verdict
Monday 28 January 2013
January has been an exciting month for Hollywood as the year began with the Golden Globes and the Oscars on its way.
Yesterday it was the turn for Screen Actors Guild Awards, and if there's something that outsiders look forward the most at awards ceremonies is to see the stars walking on red carpet.
The monochrome trend was dominant this year with celebrities wearing Alexander McQueen, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchy and Chanel. The navy blue was surprisingly the choice of few actresses such as Amanda Seyfried and Jennifer Lawrence.
Life & Style blogs
Holocaust Memorial Day: 70 years since Auschwitz liberation, these are the stories of survivors
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Does the path to true love really lie in these 36 questions?
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
- 1 King Salman: Just five days in, Saudi Arabia's new king has already overseen a beheading
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Presidential optical illusion offers clues to how brain processes faces
- 5 Grumpy Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' rediscovered after 35 years
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Front End Web Developer is re...
£250 - £300 per day: Investigo: Growing international marketing business requi...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An ORM Consultant is required t...
£21000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of educat...