Sephora releases iPad app
Friday 22 July 2011
The beauty retailer is on an innovative roll this month: following the introduction of same-day product delivery in Manhattan and the announcement of in-store nail bars (coming end of this month), Sephora has launched its free Sephora To Go app for both iPhone and iPad.
With what might well be the most complete beauty app for the iPad to date, users are now able to browse and buy products, track the latest launches at Sephora, read reviews, locate stores with GPS, look up previous buys, and watch video tutorials as part of the same offering.
In addition to these more or less expected features, the app's developers have also come up with a few more surprising tools, including the Virtual Polish Change that lets you 'try on' nail colors from the Sephora by OPI range and the Scan that provides you with information, videos, and reviews when used on a product in store.
Free WiFi for a fast mobile connection in all Sephora stores completes the app.
Download it at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sephora-to-go/id393328150?mt=8#.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 4 California man Christopher Viatafa surrenders to police after googling own name and discovering himself listed as ‘most wanted’
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...