Sephora releases iPad app
Friday 22 July 2011
The beauty retailer is on an innovative roll this month: following the introduction of same-day product delivery in Manhattan and the announcement of in-store nail bars (coming end of this month), Sephora has launched its free Sephora To Go app for both iPhone and iPad.
With what might well be the most complete beauty app for the iPad to date, users are now able to browse and buy products, track the latest launches at Sephora, read reviews, locate stores with GPS, look up previous buys, and watch video tutorials as part of the same offering.
In addition to these more or less expected features, the app's developers have also come up with a few more surprising tools, including the Virtual Polish Change that lets you 'try on' nail colors from the Sephora by OPI range and the Scan that provides you with information, videos, and reviews when used on a product in store.
Free WiFi for a fast mobile connection in all Sephora stores completes the app.
Download it at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sephora-to-go/id393328150?mt=8#.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
£26000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful international media organ...
£35000 - £41000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: QA Manager -...
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: LONDON - BANKING / PROPERTY FINANCE - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: An ambitious...