Sephora releases iPad app
Friday 22 July 2011
The beauty retailer is on an innovative roll this month: following the introduction of same-day product delivery in Manhattan and the announcement of in-store nail bars (coming end of this month), Sephora has launched its free Sephora To Go app for both iPhone and iPad.
With what might well be the most complete beauty app for the iPad to date, users are now able to browse and buy products, track the latest launches at Sephora, read reviews, locate stores with GPS, look up previous buys, and watch video tutorials as part of the same offering.
In addition to these more or less expected features, the app's developers have also come up with a few more surprising tools, including the Virtual Polish Change that lets you 'try on' nail colors from the Sephora by OPI range and the Scan that provides you with information, videos, and reviews when used on a product in store.
Free WiFi for a fast mobile connection in all Sephora stores completes the app.
Download it at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sephora-to-go/id393328150?mt=8#.
Life & Style blogs
Rugby players risk infectious skin condition by swapping bacteria on shared razors and towels
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Bulletproof Coffee: is adding butter to your coffee a good way to start the day?
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
With likes and selfies, the Yes Campaign takes the lead in the Scottish referendum on Facebook
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...