Social media fashion index: a star's comeback
Tuesday 01 February 2011
Following a short absence, Converse's All Star sneakers are back where their name makes most sense, topping Famecount's fashion brand ranking this week.
The other labels that feature in the charts are all-stars in their own right: usual suspects Victoria's Secret, Zara, H&M, and Burberry are still engaging most fans. Southern Californian lifestyle brand Hollister - newly added by Famecount - is the only new entry in eighth place.
The top ten brands in terms of "fans today" under the category "fashion" according to www.famecount.com are:
01. Converse All Star (re-entry)
02. Victoria's Secret (-1)
03. Converse (re-entry)
04. Zara (-1)
05. Victoria's Secret Pink (-3)
06. H&M (-1)
07. Lacoste (-1)
08. Hollister (new)
09. Burberry (re-entry)
10. Forever21 (no change)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 1. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 The way the police have treated Cliff Richard is completely unacceptable
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Michael Brown shooting: Ferguson police shoot and kill second young black man
- 4 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 5 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermeister and vodka
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - ASSET FINANCE - An outstanding...
£350 - £400 per day: Orgtel: HR Analyst - Banking - Bristol - £350 - £400 per ...
£16 - £17 per hour: Ashdown Group: Marketing & PR Assistant - Kentish Town are...
£50000 - £60000 Per Annum + excellent company benefits: Clearwater People Solu...