There's now an app for Love
Friday 15 April 2011
Condé Nast's glossy
Magazine has launched its first iPad app April 13.
Its description on the iTunes store promises "loads of special moving image," and indeed there are lots of new interviews with the likes of Duran Duran, Jamie Clayton, Marisa Berenson, or Lea T to go with the magazine's Androgyny issue.
In addition, the free app comes with all of the print issue's editorials, including the one starring Lea T and Kate Moss, Justin Bieber with shoots by Mert & Marcus, and an "epic" 22-page shoot by Patrick Demarchelier.
Download the app at http://itunes.apple.com/app/love-magazine/id426988391?mt=8#.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Condom couture: Latex dresses hit the catwalk to raise awareness for HIV and Aids
- 1 Calum Chambers: Southampton's latest example of Generation X-factor
- 2 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Exclusive: David Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - SENIOR COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SO...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...