There's now an app for Love
Friday 15 April 2011
Condé Nast's glossy
Magazine has launched its first iPad app April 13.
Its description on the iTunes store promises "loads of special moving image," and indeed there are lots of new interviews with the likes of Duran Duran, Jamie Clayton, Marisa Berenson, or Lea T to go with the magazine's Androgyny issue.
In addition, the free app comes with all of the print issue's editorials, including the one starring Lea T and Kate Moss, Justin Bieber with shoots by Mert & Marcus, and an "epic" 22-page shoot by Patrick Demarchelier.
Download the app at http://itunes.apple.com/app/love-magazine/id426988391?mt=8#.
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 5 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...