This week's top beauty web sales: Pixi, Lola, and Idol White at major discounts
Monday 02 August 2010
From whiter teeth to bronzing kits: get your summer beauty fix with these links.
TASK's skincare line for men goes on sale here August 2, but the site is hosting its real beauty blow-out two days later, with diet system QuickTrim, health drinks, E Boost, teeth-bleaching products, Idol White, and hair and nail care line, Rejuvicare all selling here at discounted prices from August 4.
Get an instant summer makeover with Pixi's 6-Piece Must Have Kit in 'Bronze Bombshell,' which is selling here for $7.99 instead of $35. Plus: all products from Lola's cosmetics line are selling at an additional 30 percent off.
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£550 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Business Analyst - Traded Credit Risk - Investmen...
£32000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based o...
£55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A financial software vendor at the forefro...
£600 per day: Harrington Starr: .NET Developer C#, WPF,BLL, MSMQ, SQL, GIT, SQ...