Watch Beyoncé starring in a Brazilian fashion ad
Friday 28 May 2010
Singer Beyoncé Knowles's commercial for her collaboration with the Brazilian branch of mass retailer C&A has been released online.
In the clip, Beyoncé channels a sexy jewelry thief, wearing a skintight black dress, snaking her way to a top-class gem, braving laser bars like a Bond girl. Apparently, the goal of the ad is to demonstrate just how flexible the dresses are despite their evening-wear appeal.
The launch of her label Dereon's collection at Brazilian C&A stores coincides with the local Valentine's Day, celebrated on June 12.
Life & Style blogs
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
Professional wine tasters putting teeth at risk, study finds
NHS property sale could raise £7.5bn to help pay off its growing deficit and free up space for housing
Clocks change: how to make sure iPhone and smartphones automatically ‘spring forward’
Gay marriage, one year on: Couples mark first anniversary of same-sex marriages
- 1 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
- 5 Zayn Malik quits One Direction: Hundreds of workers request compassionate leave following band member's exit
£6 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join a gro...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Service Delivery Manager is required to join...
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A opportunity has arisen for a ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...