Watch: highlights from Burberry's Beijing show
Thursday 14 April 2011
To celebrate the opening of its Beijing flagship store, the British brand staged its biggest runway show to date on April 13.
Taking place at the Beijing Television Center, the fashion-meets-technology extravaganza featured Brit rockers Keane who had never before performed in the country, stunning lifelike holograms, and an impressive turnout of celebrities and top models on and off the runway.
Watch highlights of the event at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1H9arC4zP0.
The full broadcast is available at http://www.burberry.com.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£7 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care provider is looking for Home ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...