Watch: Keira Knightley's full 'Mademoiselle' fragrance ad
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Following on the heels of Blake Lively's handbag campaign for Chanel, Keira Knightley is starring in a video for the commercial of the brand's Mademoiselle fragrance.
The commercial was directed by Joe Wright, with whom Knightley already worked while shooting Pride & Prejudice, and shows the actress channeling an elegant superhero, wearing a beige catsuit and riding a motorcycle to her shoot at Chanel's Paris apartment.
Knightley has fronted the Mademoiselle fragrance ads since 2007, taking over from Kate Moss, who currently stars in Dior's Addict beauty ads.
Watch the ad at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Bj646iQCw.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Healthy living could have prevented half a million cancer cases over last five years
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
The food fad that's starving Bolivia
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
- 5 The Queen’s speech 2014: Recap and Twitter reaction to Game of Thrones reference
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...
£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager/Marketi...