Watch: Keira Knightley's full 'Mademoiselle' fragrance ad
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Following on the heels of Blake Lively's handbag campaign for Chanel, Keira Knightley is starring in a video for the commercial of the brand's Mademoiselle fragrance.
The commercial was directed by Joe Wright, with whom Knightley already worked while shooting Pride & Prejudice, and shows the actress channeling an elegant superhero, wearing a beige catsuit and riding a motorcycle to her shoot at Chanel's Paris apartment.
Knightley has fronted the Mademoiselle fragrance ads since 2007, taking over from Kate Moss, who currently stars in Dior's Addict beauty ads.
Watch the ad at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Bj646iQCw.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
lifeIt takes year-long dedication to get Selfridges ready for 25 December. And they're already working on plans for 2015...
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Life & Style blogs
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police forces probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading au...
£79000 - £93000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Commercial Property Associat...
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Business Analyst - Banking...
£21999 - £27001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have exten...