Watch: Keira Knightley's full 'Mademoiselle' fragrance ad
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Following on the heels of Blake Lively's handbag campaign for Chanel, Keira Knightley is starring in a video for the commercial of the brand's Mademoiselle fragrance.
The commercial was directed by Joe Wright, with whom Knightley already worked while shooting Pride & Prejudice, and shows the actress channeling an elegant superhero, wearing a beige catsuit and riding a motorcycle to her shoot at Chanel's Paris apartment.
Knightley has fronted the Mademoiselle fragrance ads since 2007, taking over from Kate Moss, who currently stars in Dior's Addict beauty ads.
Watch the ad at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Bj646iQCw.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
NHS property sale could raise £7.5bn to help pay off its growing deficit and free up space for housing
Gay marriage, one year on: Couples mark first anniversary of same-sex marriages
Robert Parker interview: The world's top wine critic on tasting 10,000 bottles a year, absurd drinking notes and New World wannabes
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 5 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Client IT Account Manager is ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant / F...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of a mark...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides Reliabili...