Watch: Kim Kardashian wears Vera Wang on her wedding day
Monday 22 August 2011
The reality TV star got married to NBA basketball player Kris Humphries over the weekend, and E! News has a recap of their "fairytale wedding."
The bride wore a gown by go-to celebrity wedding dress designer Vera Wang (she had three dresses to choose from on her big day), shoes by Christian Louboutin, and her $1 million wedding ring by Lorraine Schwartz.
All of the above are thought to have been given to Kardashian as gifts, but even if they hadn't, she would have easily known how to pay for it: while many people risk running up debts for their weddings, she made an estimated $18 million from selling pictures and videos to several US media.
E! will air a wedding special on October 9. Until then, you can watch the first recap at http://youtu.be/17dpZ0M9uxs.
Life & Style blogs
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Zero divided by zero: Ask Siri a simple question, have your social life mocked
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 3 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 4 Greece crisis: Crowdfunding campaign crashes Indiegogo, raises half a million in just three days
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a 3-4 month pro rata fi...