Watch: Léa Seydoux does the Apache in new Prada fragrance ad
Thursday 18 August 2011
For its new perfume, Candy, the Italian brand Prada hired the young French actress Léa Seydoux to lose control and take the lead.
Inspired by the Apache, a dance performed in Paris in the 1930s, Seydoux engages in a wild yet elegant routine with her piano teacher, guiding him instead of being guided - presumably the idea of a woman conveyed by Prada, which is clearly after a new younger, more daring audience.
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at Sting, Triple H and Daniel Bryan in next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
What does human meat taste like?
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
£20000 - £25000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...
£18000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established and growing IT Consultancy fir...
£40000 - £46000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: Global publishing and digital bu...
£110 - £130 per day + Competitve rates of pay: Randstad Education Reading: Yea...