Watch the commercial for Beyoncé's Pulse fragrance
Monday 22 August 2011
Following her highly successful Heat and Heat Rush perfumes, the singer is readying Pulse for a September launch.
"Women always tell me that my music makes them feel strong and confident, and Pulse is about finding that inner power," Beyoncé says in a statement. "Pulse represents the woman I am on stage. When I think about excitement, it makes me think about my heart racing and a pulsating beat - it's my stage persona."
Beauty giant Coty, Beyoncé's partner in fragrances, blended citrus and gourmand accords for Pulse, which features notes of pear blossom, curaçao, bergamot, bluebird orchid, peony, night blooming jasmine, vanilla, musk, and woods.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/McCI5VVbVYI.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: Exeter - An excellent opportunity for a Solici...
£17000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Helpdesk Support Technician - 12 ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: Maintenance...
£30000 - £38000 per annum + pesion + holidays: The Jenrick Group: World Wide S...