Watch the commercial for Beyoncé's Pulse fragrance
Monday 22 August 2011
Following her highly successful Heat and Heat Rush perfumes, the singer is readying Pulse for a September launch.
"Women always tell me that my music makes them feel strong and confident, and Pulse is about finding that inner power," Beyoncé says in a statement. "Pulse represents the woman I am on stage. When I think about excitement, it makes me think about my heart racing and a pulsating beat - it's my stage persona."
Beauty giant Coty, Beyoncé's partner in fragrances, blended citrus and gourmand accords for Pulse, which features notes of pear blossom, curaçao, bergamot, bluebird orchid, peony, night blooming jasmine, vanilla, musk, and woods.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/McCI5VVbVYI.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
£30000 - £38500 Per Annum + 25 days holiday, pension, subsidised restaurant: C...
£34000 - £37000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Flexi-time: Progressive Recruitm...
£280 - £320 per day: Progressive Recruitment: C#, WinForms, Desktop Developmen...