Watch the commercial for Beyoncé's Pulse fragrance
Monday 22 August 2011
Following her highly successful Heat and Heat Rush perfumes, the singer is readying Pulse for a September launch.
"Women always tell me that my music makes them feel strong and confident, and Pulse is about finding that inner power," Beyoncé says in a statement. "Pulse represents the woman I am on stage. When I think about excitement, it makes me think about my heart racing and a pulsating beat - it's my stage persona."
Beauty giant Coty, Beyoncé's partner in fragrances, blended citrus and gourmand accords for Pulse, which features notes of pear blossom, curaçao, bergamot, bluebird orchid, peony, night blooming jasmine, vanilla, musk, and woods.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/McCI5VVbVYI.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...