Watch the commercial for Beyoncé's Pulse fragrance
Monday 22 August 2011
Following her highly successful Heat and Heat Rush perfumes, the singer is readying Pulse for a September launch.
"Women always tell me that my music makes them feel strong and confident, and Pulse is about finding that inner power," Beyoncé says in a statement. "Pulse represents the woman I am on stage. When I think about excitement, it makes me think about my heart racing and a pulsating beat - it's my stage persona."
Beauty giant Coty, Beyoncé's partner in fragrances, blended citrus and gourmand accords for Pulse, which features notes of pear blossom, curaçao, bergamot, bluebird orchid, peony, night blooming jasmine, vanilla, musk, and woods.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/McCI5VVbVYI.
Life & Style blogs
Android One handsets launch in India: £65 apiece with cricket scores baked in
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
Vogue's 'Big Booty' stars
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
£400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently seekin...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Secondary supply teac...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Group: Full time German Supply Teacher...
£45000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Chelmsf...