Watch: the Face Hunter's new eyewear ad for Armani
Sunday 24 July 2011
Yvan Rodic, the street style photographer behind the
Face Hunter, has released a new video as part of the brand's 'real people' campaign.
For the debut of its new Heritage Frames glasses last month, Armani previously enlisted some of Rodic's colleagues including Tommy Ton who shot print ads for the Frames of your Life project, designed to showcase the collection on people on the street, not professional models.
The new video is another example of major fashion labels hiring bloggers, and especially street style snappers, to lens their campaigns: Garance Doré has recently worked for Moschino and Petit Bateau, for instance, while her boyfriend Scott Schuman photographed fathers and their sons for Kiehl's last month.
Watch Rodic's clip for Armani at http://youtu.be/sO1K_w89DFU.
Life & Style blogs
An app for the amorous: Could Good2Go end disputes about sexual consent - without being a passion-killer?
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Stoptober: How I stopped smoking for good
Wild ram head-butts drone out the sky, waits for pilot to turn up then head-butts him too
Olive oil could help to reverse heart failure, scientists claim
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
This is an unpaid volunteer role. : Belong: We are looking for volunteers who ...
£115 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Cardiff: Full time WLM German Supply T...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Cardiff: Modern Foreign Language Teach...
Competitive Salary: Randstad Education Group: We urgently seek an experienced ...