Watch: the Face Hunter's new eyewear ad for Armani
Sunday 24 July 2011
Yvan Rodic, the street style photographer behind the
Face Hunter, has released a new video as part of the brand's 'real people' campaign.
For the debut of its new Heritage Frames glasses last month, Armani previously enlisted some of Rodic's colleagues including Tommy Ton who shot print ads for the Frames of your Life project, designed to showcase the collection on people on the street, not professional models.
The new video is another example of major fashion labels hiring bloggers, and especially street style snappers, to lens their campaigns: Garance Doré has recently worked for Moschino and Petit Bateau, for instance, while her boyfriend Scott Schuman photographed fathers and their sons for Kiehl's last month.
Watch Rodic's clip for Armani at http://youtu.be/sO1K_w89DFU.
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...