Watch: the Face Hunter's new eyewear ad for Armani
Sunday 24 July 2011
Yvan Rodic, the street style photographer behind the
Face Hunter, has released a new video as part of the brand's 'real people' campaign.
For the debut of its new Heritage Frames glasses last month, Armani previously enlisted some of Rodic's colleagues including Tommy Ton who shot print ads for the Frames of your Life project, designed to showcase the collection on people on the street, not professional models.
The new video is another example of major fashion labels hiring bloggers, and especially street style snappers, to lens their campaigns: Garance Doré has recently worked for Moschino and Petit Bateau, for instance, while her boyfriend Scott Schuman photographed fathers and their sons for Kiehl's last month.
Watch Rodic's clip for Armani at http://youtu.be/sO1K_w89DFU.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £55000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: A leading prov...
£400 - £450 per day: Harrington Starr: Technical Architect - .NET Consultant ....
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita Education Resou...
£27000 - £31000 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Global travel com...