Watch: what it's like to be Carine Roitfeld
Friday 09 September 2011
Vogue's Anna dello Russo is busy filming videos for Macy's, Roitfeld - who left the French edition of the magazine earlier this year - is promoting her work for another department store: Barneys New York.
Her fall/winter catalogue for the house was a bit of a family affair with herself as well as daughter Julia and son Vladimir starring in the pages, but these freshly released videos evolve around a strictly professional theme: beautifully captured by photographer Mario Sorrenti, la Roitfeld can be seen rushing around Paris, sampling perfumes, preparing fashion shoots, and networking with the other happy few.
Part 1: http://vimeo.com/28508294
Part 2: http://vimeo.com/28508514
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take the title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...