Watch: what it's like to be Carine Roitfeld
Friday 09 September 2011
Vogue's Anna dello Russo is busy filming videos for Macy's, Roitfeld - who left the French edition of the magazine earlier this year - is promoting her work for another department store: Barneys New York.
Her fall/winter catalogue for the house was a bit of a family affair with herself as well as daughter Julia and son Vladimir starring in the pages, but these freshly released videos evolve around a strictly professional theme: beautifully captured by photographer Mario Sorrenti, la Roitfeld can be seen rushing around Paris, sampling perfumes, preparing fashion shoots, and networking with the other happy few.
Part 1: http://vimeo.com/28508294
Part 2: http://vimeo.com/28508514
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...