Watch: what it's like to be Carine Roitfeld
Friday 09 September 2011
Vogue's Anna dello Russo is busy filming videos for Macy's, Roitfeld - who left the French edition of the magazine earlier this year - is promoting her work for another department store: Barneys New York.
Her fall/winter catalogue for the house was a bit of a family affair with herself as well as daughter Julia and son Vladimir starring in the pages, but these freshly released videos evolve around a strictly professional theme: beautifully captured by photographer Mario Sorrenti, la Roitfeld can be seen rushing around Paris, sampling perfumes, preparing fashion shoots, and networking with the other happy few.
Part 1: http://vimeo.com/28508294
Part 2: http://vimeo.com/28508514
Life & Style blogs
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Windows 10 automatically sends parents detailed dossier of their children's internet history and computer use
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
The truth behind who really buys sex dolls, from the man who makes the most realistic ones you can buy
- 1 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 2 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 3 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 4 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper
£28000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company's mission is to ma...
£13832 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This 5 star leisure destination on the w...
£20000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Account Manager is requ...