Watch: what it's like to be Carine Roitfeld
Friday 09 September 2011
Vogue's Anna dello Russo is busy filming videos for Macy's, Roitfeld - who left the French edition of the magazine earlier this year - is promoting her work for another department store: Barneys New York.
Her fall/winter catalogue for the house was a bit of a family affair with herself as well as daughter Julia and son Vladimir starring in the pages, but these freshly released videos evolve around a strictly professional theme: beautifully captured by photographer Mario Sorrenti, la Roitfeld can be seen rushing around Paris, sampling perfumes, preparing fashion shoots, and networking with the other happy few.
Part 1: http://vimeo.com/28508294
Part 2: http://vimeo.com/28508514
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Bomber jacket worn by Mary Berry sells out within an hour
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Promising volunteer Trustee op...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...
£110 - £130 per hour: Randstad Education Reading: Psychology Teacher needed fo...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: Randstad Education are curren...