Watch: what it's like to be Carine Roitfeld
Friday 09 September 2011
Vogue's Anna dello Russo is busy filming videos for Macy's, Roitfeld - who left the French edition of the magazine earlier this year - is promoting her work for another department store: Barneys New York.
Her fall/winter catalogue for the house was a bit of a family affair with herself as well as daughter Julia and son Vladimir starring in the pages, but these freshly released videos evolve around a strictly professional theme: beautifully captured by photographer Mario Sorrenti, la Roitfeld can be seen rushing around Paris, sampling perfumes, preparing fashion shoots, and networking with the other happy few.
Part 1: http://vimeo.com/28508294
Part 2: http://vimeo.com/28508514
Life & Style blogs
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Can SkySaga capture the Minecraft magic?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Comission: SThree: SThree, International Recruitme...
£35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With more than half the world's populati...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: HR Advisor - CIPD - Buxton A highly...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Server Enginee...