Wear a naked Irina Shayk on your Marc Jacobs T-shirt
Thursday 14 April 2011
Sports Illustrated cover model is the latest star to be featured in the US designer's 'Protect the Skin you're in' campaign.
The project, which was initiated by Jacobs in 2006, has so far featured celebrities including Dita Von Teese, Victoria Beckham, and Marisa Miller in the nude and benefits research at the NYU Skin Cancer Institute. So far, over $1 million have been raised for the cause thanks to the T-shirts and other merchandize.
Shayk's gig follows her score of the hard-fought Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover. Her T-shirt is now available for $35 in the special items section of Marc Jacobs's online store.
You can also browse the shop for campaign T-shirts starring the naked Winona Ryder, Rufus Wainwright, Selma Blair, Eva Mendes, Julianne Moore, Heidi Klum, Helena Christensen, and Naomi Campbell, as well as the 'Protect Your Largest Organ' T-shirts featuring Brandon Boyd and Mr. Jacobs himself.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Bad cattitude: Family call police after crazed and 'hostile cat with a history of violence' attacks baby before attempting to 'flee custody'
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: One of the largest mobile advert...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client specialises in creati...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Private Cli...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residential...