Wear a naked Irina Shayk on your Marc Jacobs T-shirt
Thursday 14 April 2011
Sports Illustrated cover model is the latest star to be featured in the US designer's 'Protect the Skin you're in' campaign.
The project, which was initiated by Jacobs in 2006, has so far featured celebrities including Dita Von Teese, Victoria Beckham, and Marisa Miller in the nude and benefits research at the NYU Skin Cancer Institute. So far, over $1 million have been raised for the cause thanks to the T-shirts and other merchandize.
Shayk's gig follows her score of the hard-fought Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover. Her T-shirt is now available for $35 in the special items section of Marc Jacobs's online store.
You can also browse the shop for campaign T-shirts starring the naked Winona Ryder, Rufus Wainwright, Selma Blair, Eva Mendes, Julianne Moore, Heidi Klum, Helena Christensen, and Naomi Campbell, as well as the 'Protect Your Largest Organ' T-shirts featuring Brandon Boyd and Mr. Jacobs himself.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Volunteer your expertise as Tr...
£68 - £73 per day + Competitive rates of pay based on experience: Randstad Edu...
£69 - £73 per day + Competitive London rates of pay: Randstad Education Group:...
£117 - £157 per day + Competitive London rates: Randstad Education Group: * Pr...