Wear animal prints on your lips with these temporary tattoos
Sunday 08 May 2011
For everyone who has been busy getting
Minx manicures, there is a new beauty craze in the pipeline, reports shopping blog Racked: Violent Lips.
Just like Minx, the new company's product leaves you with stylish imprints such as polka dots, checkered patterns, or animal prints in an unexpected place, but very unlike Minx, Violent Lips is easy to apply at home in a few minutes. (It also costs a lot less.)
According to instructions on the website, the tattoo only has to be shaped to your lips before wetting its paper back and removing it to reveal the pattern on your lips.
The designs can last up to eight hours but can be removed earlier if desired using a textured wipe with baby oil. A pack of three costs $15.95.
Watch a demonstration at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c61JpbD2r_g.
Life & Style blogs
Google Photos tags black people as 'gorillas', puts pictures in special folder
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
What happens to your body when you drink too much water during exercise?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal to donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
- 5 Mystery sea creature - with 'fur' and 'a beak' - washes up on remote Russian beach, baffling scientists
£27000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Edinburgh city centre scho...
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...