Wear animal prints on your lips with these temporary tattoos
Sunday 08 May 2011
For everyone who has been busy getting
Minx manicures, there is a new beauty craze in the pipeline, reports shopping blog Racked: Violent Lips.
Just like Minx, the new company's product leaves you with stylish imprints such as polka dots, checkered patterns, or animal prints in an unexpected place, but very unlike Minx, Violent Lips is easy to apply at home in a few minutes. (It also costs a lot less.)
According to instructions on the website, the tattoo only has to be shaped to your lips before wetting its paper back and removing it to reveal the pattern on your lips.
The designs can last up to eight hours but can be removed earlier if desired using a textured wipe with baby oil. A pack of three costs $15.95.
Watch a demonstration at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c61JpbD2r_g.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...