Wear animal prints on your lips with these temporary tattoos
Sunday 08 May 2011
For everyone who has been busy getting
Minx manicures, there is a new beauty craze in the pipeline, reports shopping blog Racked: Violent Lips.
Just like Minx, the new company's product leaves you with stylish imprints such as polka dots, checkered patterns, or animal prints in an unexpected place, but very unlike Minx, Violent Lips is easy to apply at home in a few minutes. (It also costs a lot less.)
According to instructions on the website, the tattoo only has to be shaped to your lips before wetting its paper back and removing it to reveal the pattern on your lips.
The designs can last up to eight hours but can be removed earlier if desired using a textured wipe with baby oil. A pack of three costs $15.95.
Watch a demonstration at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c61JpbD2r_g.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Group have been well ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: Real Staffing Group is seeking Traine...
£120 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We have an exciting opportunity...
Competitive: Randstad Education Manchester: SEN Teacher urgently required for ...