Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular retail brands of the moment
Tuesday 12 October 2010
Victoria's Secret snagged first place for clothing brands getting the most attention on social networking site Facebook, while fast fashion retailers Zara and H&M ranked second and third respectively. Kohls, a low-priced US-based retail chain which recently announced that it is to open 21 new stores in the country, ranked fourth in popularity among Facebook users. No high-fashion label managed to land a spot in the top ten.
Here are this week's most popular retail brands on Facebook, according to Stylophane's Retail Index:
1) Victoria's Secret (7,805,137 fans)
2) Zara (5,605,347 fans)
3) H&M (4,141,572 fans)
4) Kohls (2,803,886 fans)
5) Forever 21 (2,444,977 fans)
6) Abercrombie and Fitch (2,238,331 fans)
7) Hollister (2,085,183 fans)
8) American Eagle (1,953,605 fans)
9) Aeropostale (1,615,457 fans)
10) Hot Topic (1,321,284 fans)
Data collected on October 12.
Life & Style blogs
Holocaust Memorial Day: 70 years since Auschwitz liberation, these are the stories of survivors
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Does the path to true love really lie in these 36 questions?
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
- 1 King Salman: Just five days in, Saudi Arabia's new king has already overseen a beheading
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Presidential optical illusion offers clues to how brain processes faces
- 5 Grumpy Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' rediscovered after 35 years
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant (ACCA / CIMA, ...
£11 - £12 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A 10 year old girl who has profound an...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 20 days holidays & pension: Ashdown Group: Marketi...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Development Manager ...