Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular retail brands of the moment
Tuesday 12 October 2010
Victoria's Secret snagged first place for clothing brands getting the most attention on social networking site Facebook, while fast fashion retailers Zara and H&M ranked second and third respectively. Kohls, a low-priced US-based retail chain which recently announced that it is to open 21 new stores in the country, ranked fourth in popularity among Facebook users. No high-fashion label managed to land a spot in the top ten.
Here are this week's most popular retail brands on Facebook, according to Stylophane's Retail Index:
1) Victoria's Secret (7,805,137 fans)
2) Zara (5,605,347 fans)
3) H&M (4,141,572 fans)
4) Kohls (2,803,886 fans)
5) Forever 21 (2,444,977 fans)
6) Abercrombie and Fitch (2,238,331 fans)
7) Hollister (2,085,183 fans)
8) American Eagle (1,953,605 fans)
9) Aeropostale (1,615,457 fans)
10) Hot Topic (1,321,284 fans)
Data collected on October 12.
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy former nurse, 75, passes away at assisted dying clinic after deciding old age is 'awful'
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 1 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 2 Edward Heath 'child sex abuse' allegation: Investigation to be held into Wiltshire police handling of alleged claim in the 1990s
- 3 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 4 Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
- 5 Michael B Jordan and Kate Mara handle excruciatingly awkward and offensive interview questions like pros
£20k plus sales linked bonus. : Guru Careers: We are seeking a Copywriter to j...
£17000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has bec...
Up to £26k DOE: Guru Careers: A Junior / Mid-Level 3D Creative Designer is nee...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You'll be joining a truly talen...