Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular retail brands of the moment
Tuesday 12 October 2010
Victoria's Secret snagged first place for clothing brands getting the most attention on social networking site Facebook, while fast fashion retailers Zara and H&M ranked second and third respectively. Kohls, a low-priced US-based retail chain which recently announced that it is to open 21 new stores in the country, ranked fourth in popularity among Facebook users. No high-fashion label managed to land a spot in the top ten.
Here are this week's most popular retail brands on Facebook, according to Stylophane's Retail Index:
1) Victoria's Secret (7,805,137 fans)
2) Zara (5,605,347 fans)
3) H&M (4,141,572 fans)
4) Kohls (2,803,886 fans)
5) Forever 21 (2,444,977 fans)
6) Abercrombie and Fitch (2,238,331 fans)
7) Hollister (2,085,183 fans)
8) American Eagle (1,953,605 fans)
9) Aeropostale (1,615,457 fans)
10) Hot Topic (1,321,284 fans)
Data collected on October 12.
elephant appealPrince William signs up for our charity appeal
elephant appealSo says man jailed for cutting off dead elephant's tusks
booksWe examine the best titles for teens
scienceResearchers teach border collie to understand sentences using more than 1,000 words
booksA Christmas story in six parts
travelWill high-value tourism help the workshops of this Renaissance city?
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Life & Style blogs
Drunken assaults, drug abuse, spiked drinks – and a young couple in a pine tree: Not a very merry Christmas for the paramedics
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
GTA 5: Rockstar bans gamers stealing in-game money worth millions
Winter Solstice 2013: Shortest day of the year marked with 'knitted' Google Doodle
- 1 Top PR exec Justine Sacco under fire for sending racist tweet before flying to Africa
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 The publisher who played with fire: the battle for control of Larsson's £30m legacy
- 5 Police seize possessions of rough sleepers in crackdown on homelessness
- < Previous
- Next >
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Secondary Maths Teache...
£50000 - £55000 per annum + excellent company benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group:...
£41000 - £44000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Stars in Your Eye...
£40000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer (WPF...