Weekly fashion agenda: preparing for the biggest shopping event of the year
Friday 20 August 2010
Department stores, designer boutiques, and fashion personalities are partnering all over the world to bring you an evening shopping extravaganza, Fashion's Night Out on September 10. Until then, keep yourself busy by following the international fashion weeks from Copenhagen and Stockholm to Sydney and New York.
Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival
Brought to you by the same team responsible for Australian Fashion Week, the festival features ticketed fashion events for the public, showcasing Australia's leading designer brands and retailers as their collections arrive in stores throughout the city.
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
New York, US
The biggest American designers, such as Tommy Hilfiger or Ralph Lauren, will show alongside fresh talent, including Prabal Gurung and Alexander Wang, when the Big Apple kicks off fall's fashion month.
Fashion's Night Out
The global event, in its second edition this year, will again see designers and celebrities team up with luxury stores and mass retailers to get people shopping everywhere from Berlin to Paris and New York. Follow the organizers on Twitter for a constant stream of updates on events and promotions. http://www.fashionsnightout.com
Life & Style blogs
National Burger Day: all your beefy questions answered
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini review: a watertight little brother to the S5 with a top flight screen
- 1 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 2 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- < Previous
- Next >
£38000 - £45000 Per Annum + excellent benefits package: Clearwater People Solu...
£28000 - £32500 Per Annum + 28 days holiday, pension, discounts and more: Clea...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum + 25 days holiday and bonus: Clearwater People Solut...
£110 - £130 per day + Competitive rates of pay: Randstad Education Reading: Re...