What's that you say, Christy?
Top model Christy Turlington fronts new Calvin Klein campaign, but what is she saying on it?
In other model news, Christy Turlington is the latest to be recruited for Calvin Klein. To promote its "Iconic new bras" (which, yes, sounds like a contradiction in terms), Turlington appears in the standard CK advert and spouts nonsense.
"Clothes tell a story, sometimes it's true," she says. "Sometimes it's what you want people to think, but this says what I really feel. It's not a secret, just personal. You might be surprised… Just between you and me."
The adverts are either genius self-parody or (more likely) the sort of thing that stupid people think clever. But really it only serves to further the (untrue) notion that models are stupid.
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...