What's that you say, Christy?
Top model Christy Turlington fronts new Calvin Klein campaign, but what is she saying on it?
In other model news, Christy Turlington is the latest to be recruited for Calvin Klein. To promote its "Iconic new bras" (which, yes, sounds like a contradiction in terms), Turlington appears in the standard CK advert and spouts nonsense.
"Clothes tell a story, sometimes it's true," she says. "Sometimes it's what you want people to think, but this says what I really feel. It's not a secret, just personal. You might be surprised… Just between you and me."
The adverts are either genius self-parody or (more likely) the sort of thing that stupid people think clever. But really it only serves to further the (untrue) notion that models are stupid.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £60000 Per Annum + benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Scrum M...
£25000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Junior As...
£33000 - £40000 Per Annum Discretionary profit share: The Green Recruitment Co...
£20000 - £30000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Project C...