Coach is a modern American luxury brand with a rich heritage of qualityand craftsmanship. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with the ease and sophistication of New York style.
The Coach brand represents a blend of classic American style with a distinctive New York spirit, offering a design that is known for a unique combination of style and function.
We’ve teamed up with Coach to offer readers the chance to win a dream trip to explore the Big Apple and soak up the stylish atmosphere at Coach's debut New York Fashion Week runway show. This fantastic price includes flights, two nights’ hotel accommodation and tickets to the show.
Follow Fashion Editor Alexander Fury's footsteps through New York Fashion week here.
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 25 October 2015.
2. There is one prize of a two night stay in New York with tickets to the Coach New York Fashion Week Show in February 2016 for two people. Includes return economy flights from a UK mainland airport to JFK airport. Staying at the 4-star New York Hotel, Manhattan and includes breakfast. Prize excludes other expenses such as transport in the UK, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure and incidental costs.
3. Travel needs to take place around 16 February 2016 to coincide with the Coach New York Fashion Week Show, exact date to be confirmed.
4. The winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over.
5. A valid passport is required to travel. A visa may also be required for entry into the United States.
6. Only one entry per person. No entries will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No purchase is necessary.
8. The winner will be the first entry selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by 30 October 2015. You must claim the prize within 7 days of being informed that you have won.
9. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the organisers of the fashion show, including the fact that seating and timing are at the sole discretion of the organisers.
10. The promotion is open to readers of The Independent and the i, and readers of its sister paper the Evening Standard.
11. Employees and agents of The Independent, Coach or any other company connected with the production or distribution of the promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.
13. The determination and decision of the editor of The Independent (the "Editor") on all matters shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Editor reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on The Independent, this Website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond The Independent’s reasonable control.
14. The Editor reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
15. Publicity may be given to promotion winners and winners' names and images may be aired or published on The Independent and on this Website and other Website(s) relating to the promotion. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
16. The name of the winner is available by sending an SAE to Promotions, The Independent, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT, up to one month after the closing date.
17. Any participant who selects the appropriate box when entering the promotion consents to the use of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending information by email on Coach’s collections launches, new arrivals and exclusive invitations. In particular, such participants agree that their personal information may be processed by Coach, Inc., 516 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001, U.S.A. and Coach Stores Limited, Lower Ground Floor, 2 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PU, United Kingdom and their subsidiary companies (“COACH”) acting as data controllers. COACH will not use any personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. COACH may transfer this data outside of the EU to jurisdictions with differing standards of protection of personal information. Such participants may access, update, correct, or suppress their personal data, or object to receiving further marketing communications from COACH by sending, at any time, a request in writing to Coach Consumer Services, Lower Ground Floor, 2 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PU, United Kingdom or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
18. Coach is solely responsible for the fulfilment of the prize and it is not administering any other aspect of the promotion. Participants acknowledge that (i) Coach shall not have any liability to them in connection with the promotion, save in respect of fulfilment of the prize; and (ii) The Independent shall not have any liability to them in connection with the fulfilment of the prize. Save in respect of any loss arising due Coach’s default in relation to the fulfilment of the prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Coach excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with (i) the promotion or (ii) a delay, postponement or cancellation for any reason of the fashion show. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Coach and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and each such companies’ officers, directors and employees (“Coach Group”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion and/or attendance at the fashion show, save where any such claim or cause of action arises due to the negligence or other default of any member of the Coach Group.Reuse content