Bites: Every blog has its day...
Sunday 24 May 2009
So, the blogosphere is up in arms over a new Food Blog Code of Ethics (
http://food ethics.wordpress.com), urging bloggers to "follow the rules of good journalism". Whether such a code is needed is moot, but one thing's for sure: food blogging is serious business.
Finding one to suit your palate requires dedication, but you could start with the award-winning 101 Cookbooks ( www.101cook books.com), which trawls through recipe books, cherry-picking the best, or Cannelle et Vanille (www. cannelle-vanille.blogspot. com), which feature the impossibly beautiful creations of a professional pastry chef.
Delicious Days ( www.deliciousdays.com) rightly made Time's 50 Coolest Websites list – recent entries include a recipe for chorizo challah bread – though you might prefer to take a punt on the fledgling Hunger Habit ( http://hunger habit.blogspot.com), written by a Chicago-based amateur chef.
And if you can't find the perfect blog to tickle your tastebuds – well, you can always start writing one yourself.
Life & Style blogs
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
The truth behind who really buys sex dolls, from the man who makes the most realistic ones you can buy
- 1 Barbarians vs Samoa interrupted by sprinklers as fans criticise lack of Wi-Fi and poor seating at West Ham's Olympic Stadium
- 2 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
iJobs Food & Drink
£26000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Product Development departm...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...