Pizza Hut hope to catch up with Domino's using their crazy crust
Molten mozzarella, provolone, fontina, mild cheddar and other cheeses will soon lurk in a crust near you
Thursday 04 April 2013
Still reeling from the news that Domino’s Pizza has seen a rise in profits thanks to the success of its hog dog stuffed-crust product, Trending Towers has managed to recover in time to take a look at the next big thing in pizza. Bloomberg reports that Pizza Hut is getting ready to launch the Crazy Cheesy Crust onto an unsuspecting American public.
This product has handmade pockets of molten mozzarella, provolone, fontina, mild cheddar and other cheeses around the rim. It’s a limited edition for now, says PH’s executive chef Wiley Bates III (no, we’re not making this up). But then so was the stuffed crust when it launched in 1995 – and look how the world fell in love with that.
We’re holding out for Crazy Crust 2.0, which might, says Wiley, contain pockets of bacon. Whatever next?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 3 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 4 Britney Spears sings 'Alien' without Auto-Tune in embarrassing leaked audio clip
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...