The 10 Best Grills
Friday 27 January 2012
1. Gordon Ramsay's Health Infusion Grill
Gordon's grill has five settings and cooks up to six portions on its non-stick cooking plates.
2. Bodum Bistro
An electric table grill allows you to cook your dinner in front of your party guests. Think of it like a fondue or raclette party.
3. Tefal XL Comfort
Claims to be the most powerful grill on the market, cooking eight portions at once. It has grill, barbeque and mini-oven settings.
4. Russell Hobbs Panini
Lay out your lamb chops on a spacious grill, in the knowledge they'll cook evenly and with that lovely chargrilled stripe and taste.
5. George Foreman Easy Clean Grill and Melt
As well as being versatile, it doubles as a raclette that works well for cheese-on-toast dishes.
6. Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself
This good-value grill makes great food in minutes. Its non-stick griddle plates give even results.
Not only does this heat up rapidly, but it cooks fish, meat and even vegetable slices well. The casing is wipe-clean and scratch-resistant and it stores away easily.
8. Prestige A La Carte Griddle
This is ideal for use at the table for a sociable cooking experience or to bring out when your cooker's grill is already fully in use.
9. George Foreman Compact
George Foreman's compact model is fantastic for one or two-person households, or if you are short on space. It's a doddle to set up, too.
10. Cuisinart Griddle and Grill
The retro-look grill is slow to heat up, but it's worth the wait – salmon steaks remain succulent and chicken breasts are well-browned.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Asteroid narrowly scrapes past Earth: how to watch the closest space rock for decades as it flies by
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 5 Watch Richard Dawkins read his own hatemail: 'I hope you do get sodomised by satanic monkeys in hell'
iJobs Food & Drink
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...
Unpaid voluntary work: Old Royal Naval College: Join our team of friendly volu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This airport parking organisation are looking...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Do you enjoy bus driving and are looking for ...