The 10 Best Grills
Friday 27 January 2012
1. Gordon Ramsay's Health Infusion Grill
Gordon's grill has five settings and cooks up to six portions on its non-stick cooking plates.
2. Bodum Bistro
An electric table grill allows you to cook your dinner in front of your party guests. Think of it like a fondue or raclette party.
3. Tefal XL Comfort
Claims to be the most powerful grill on the market, cooking eight portions at once. It has grill, barbeque and mini-oven settings.
4. Russell Hobbs Panini
Lay out your lamb chops on a spacious grill, in the knowledge they'll cook evenly and with that lovely chargrilled stripe and taste.
5. George Foreman Easy Clean Grill and Melt
As well as being versatile, it doubles as a raclette that works well for cheese-on-toast dishes.
6. Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself
This good-value grill makes great food in minutes. Its non-stick griddle plates give even results.
Not only does this heat up rapidly, but it cooks fish, meat and even vegetable slices well. The casing is wipe-clean and scratch-resistant and it stores away easily.
8. Prestige A La Carte Griddle
This is ideal for use at the table for a sociable cooking experience or to bring out when your cooker's grill is already fully in use.
9. George Foreman Compact
George Foreman's compact model is fantastic for one or two-person households, or if you are short on space. It's a doddle to set up, too.
10. Cuisinart Griddle and Grill
The retro-look grill is slow to heat up, but it's worth the wait – salmon steaks remain succulent and chicken breasts are well-browned.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...