The 50 Best fish and chip shops
In search of crispy batter, succulent seafood and perfect mushy peas? Rhiannon Batten finds tasty treats in chic cafés and beachfront shacks
Saturday 15 January 2011
This week's panel
Karen Barnes is editor of 'delicious.' magazine (www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk);
Andy Gray, from Seafish (seafish.org), organises the National Fish & Chip Awards, to be announced on 20 January (www.fishandchipawards.com);
Elaine Campbell is director of fundraising for the Fishermen's Mission, a charity that supports fishermen and their families (www.fishermensmission.org.uk);
Emily Howgate (of SeaWeb - Seafood Choices) works on Good Catch, a joint project that helps restaurants and caterers to improve seafood sustainability (www.goodcatch.org.uk);
Craig Butcher is editor of MSN food and drink (www.food.uk.msn.com).
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 2 36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 The 13 obscure UK laws you didn’t know you were breaking
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...