Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 20 April 2013
2011 Paul Mas Nicole Vineyard Syrah/Viognier, IGP Pays d'Oc
This satisfying imitation of the northern Rhône's Côte Rôtie displays a smoky aromatic quality underpinned by spicy fruit. Buy 2 = £6.99, down from £8.99, to 30 April, Majestic
2010 Tesco Finest* Stellenbosch Red Blend
Smoky with a touch of fragrant leafiness, this appealing red combines blackcurrant and mulberry juiciness with vanilla oak spice in a Cape meets Rioja style. £7.99, down from £9.99, to Tues, Tesco
2011 Moulin-à-Vent, Beaujolais, Lucien Lardy
There's Beaujolais and then there's this, a serious gamay-based red that's spicy and aromatic with a mouth-watering raspberry and cherry fruit quality. £13.14, The Sampler shops (020-7226 9500)
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
Your best friend as a teenager can determine how healthy you are as an adult
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £28000 per annum + 24 days holiday, bonus, etc.: Ashdown Group: Print...
£20000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With offices in London, Manches...
£30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Customer and Brand Manager required for ...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Systems Administrator A...