Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 20 April 2013
2011 Paul Mas Nicole Vineyard Syrah/Viognier, IGP Pays d'Oc
This satisfying imitation of the northern Rhône's Côte Rôtie displays a smoky aromatic quality underpinned by spicy fruit. Buy 2 = £6.99, down from £8.99, to 30 April, Majestic
2010 Tesco Finest* Stellenbosch Red Blend
Smoky with a touch of fragrant leafiness, this appealing red combines blackcurrant and mulberry juiciness with vanilla oak spice in a Cape meets Rioja style. £7.99, down from £9.99, to Tues, Tesco
2011 Moulin-à-Vent, Beaujolais, Lucien Lardy
There's Beaujolais and then there's this, a serious gamay-based red that's spicy and aromatic with a mouth-watering raspberry and cherry fruit quality. £13.14, The Sampler shops (020-7226 9500)
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Facebook attacked over dead relative photos in 'Year in Review' slides
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Anti-smoking adverts accused of 'scaremongering'
GTA 5 pulled from shelves after petition
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real
iJobs Food & Drink
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...