Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 20 April 2013
2011 Paul Mas Nicole Vineyard Syrah/Viognier, IGP Pays d'Oc
This satisfying imitation of the northern Rhône's Côte Rôtie displays a smoky aromatic quality underpinned by spicy fruit. Buy 2 = £6.99, down from £8.99, to 30 April, Majestic
2010 Tesco Finest* Stellenbosch Red Blend
Smoky with a touch of fragrant leafiness, this appealing red combines blackcurrant and mulberry juiciness with vanilla oak spice in a Cape meets Rioja style. £7.99, down from £9.99, to Tues, Tesco
2011 Moulin-à-Vent, Beaujolais, Lucien Lardy
There's Beaujolais and then there's this, a serious gamay-based red that's spicy and aromatic with a mouth-watering raspberry and cherry fruit quality. £13.14, The Sampler shops (020-7226 9500)
Life & Style blogs
Reader dilemma: 'My boyfriend jokes about putting photos of us having sex on Facebook'
Scientists have discovered a new taste that could profoundly change the way we eat
Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
Windows 10: Is it worth downloading new PC operating system?
Uber's real-time nearby cars map is fake, data experts claim
- 1 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 2 Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
- 3 Ralkina Jones: 37-year-old black woman found dead in police custody
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: American dentist revealed as killer of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe
iJobs Food & Drink
£12500 - £24500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Drivers wanted for a family run...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful leisure company is seek...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: The positions above are available either part ...
£25K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Fitness Centre Supervisor / Duty Manager ...