Hungry for more food news and insider insights?
Friday 22 February 2013
Go to independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/ for a daily blog from our team of expert epicures. On Mondays, Dan Doherty, chef at London’s Duck and Waffle, lays bare the world of a top-flight chef. Tuesdays sees Joanna Travis, sommelier and manager at Mr Buckley's, giving advice on how to order wine like a pro. If it’s ale you’re after, check out Will Coldwell’s weekly draft of beer news and reviews on a Wednesday, or for something stronger, The Cocktail Lovers offer top tips every Thursday for bars and beverages that are worth falling off the wagon for. Lily Vanilli, baker and queen of cakes, is our Girl Friday with weekly recipes, tips and a monthly cake clinic, "Recovering from a bad Bake-up".
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...