Hungry for more food news and insider insights?
Friday 22 February 2013
Go to independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/ for a daily blog from our team of expert epicures. On Mondays, Dan Doherty, chef at London’s Duck and Waffle, lays bare the world of a top-flight chef. Tuesdays sees Joanna Travis, sommelier and manager at Mr Buckley's, giving advice on how to order wine like a pro. If it’s ale you’re after, check out Will Coldwell’s weekly draft of beer news and reviews on a Wednesday, or for something stronger, The Cocktail Lovers offer top tips every Thursday for bars and beverages that are worth falling off the wagon for. Lily Vanilli, baker and queen of cakes, is our Girl Friday with weekly recipes, tips and a monthly cake clinic, "Recovering from a bad Bake-up".
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
30,000 to 35,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: We are currently recruiting on...
28,000 to 32,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our client, a hospitality busi...
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£20 - 24k: Guru Careers: A Marketing Analyst / Marketing Executive is needed t...