Eggs, milk, butter... tortoise: What's in your fridge?
Who knew that a survey of Europe's fridges would be so fascinating? As well as shedding light on our eating habits, it also revealed the inedible things we stash in there. Medicines, nail varnish, batteries, sun lotion and glue were items that those surveyed admitted to having in their doors and drawers.
I'd like to think I can go one better than a handful of AAs. My tortoise, Nimrod, has his annual hibernation in the fridge. OK, he's in my parents' fridge, but that's because he joins his little cousins for a spot of chillaxing between December and March. It's safe, quiet and a constant temperature. Quite a cool idea, right?
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
International Space Station’s huge size shown in spacewalk image
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
iJobs Food & Drink
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...