Marmalade vodka victorious at World Spirits awards
Wednesday 25 May 2011
A marmalade vodka from Herefordshire has beaten off thousands of competitors at the San Francisco World Spirits awards.
Chase Distillery creates the drink by marinating English marmalade with potato vodka and infusing it with orange peel.
Last year, William Chase's potato vodka won the title of "world's best vodka" at the same event.
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
Ashley Madison hack: Just three in every 10,000 female accounts on infidelity website are real
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
iJobs Food & Drink
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Brand Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager is req...