Marmalade vodka victorious at World Spirits awards
Wednesday 25 May 2011
A marmalade vodka from Herefordshire has beaten off thousands of competitors at the San Francisco World Spirits awards.
Chase Distillery creates the drink by marinating English marmalade with potato vodka and infusing it with orange peel.
Last year, William Chase's potato vodka won the title of "world's best vodka" at the same event.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
UK police to start seizing drivers' mobile phones after all crashes
Want to reduce the risk of disease? Abandon shaking hands, and start bumping fists...
Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
Primark forced to remove skinny-looking mannequin with protruding ribs after customer complaint
- 1 Secret Cinema: Why were Back to the Future screenings cancelled?
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...