Win a 'dinner in the sky'
Sunday 23 August 2009
If the idea of sipping wine while dining 200ft up in the air appeals, then read on.
Dinner in the Sky may sound outlandish but it's gathered quite a following and, in a collaboration with California-based wine producers Ravenswood, it's in the UK on Saturday dangling from a crane above London's South Bank.
There are few places available – we have two pairs of tickets for our readers. Simply send an email to email@example.com (with a contact phone number) requesting a pair, and two winners will be selected at random at noon on Wednesday. www.ravenswoodwine.co.uk
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners, Heather Creaghan, Durham, and James Donovan, London.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...